Close
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

Default Warlords of Draenor vs Eight Elemental Shamans - Leveling 90 to 100 (12x Playback)

Warning: This high playback rate of this video may cause headaches, nausea, vomiting, or seizures.

About 24 hours compressed to below 2 hours. Recorded over three sessions on OBS, 1440p. Garrison herb farming and mining segments were removed. These eight were the fourth 8-box teamed leveled to 100. Having eight of the same class and spec and on the same server makes things slightly easier making me less prone to make mistakes that sucks up time to backtrack and fix.

http://youtu.be/2IZattzcF6s

"Why level one, when you can level eight or more but take only twice the time"

http://youtu.be/d0ee0ISgR_k (Alternate music tracks, unblocked in most non-US countries, but still blocked in Germany)
    Last edited by multiboxduck : 12-01-2014 at 06:43 AM

I can't seem to play the video, I'm really interested in checking it out too. I played like all day today and got about 1 level. Can't wait to check it out! I'm still in shadowmoon vally at level 96 somehow.
    Sweet* teams - <unGankable> - Kil'Jaeden US Alliance - 10x Shamans, 9x DKs 1x Pally, 10x Drews

Quote Originally Posted by Kicksome View Post
    I can't seem to play the video, I'm really interested in checking it out too. I played like all day today and got about 1 level. Can't wait to check it out! I'm still in shadowmoon vally at level 96 somehow.
    maybe not available in your country (ain't available here in germany either)

try proxfree (proxfree.com) with an UK Proxy - worked for me.

URL for streaming the yt video with proxfree:
    http://uk.proxfree.com/permalink.php...zA%3D%3D&bit=1
    | Keyclone + AHK | Alliance | EU | PvE |

It looks like youtube is still chewing on the file, i think the low res version is starting to show so far.

I did notice some songs are being blocked. I'll render a new version without the offending music and re-upload a second version this weekend (its a very long render job, takes about 20 hours).

I can't wait to level my alliance spacegoats to see the shadowmoon valley questlines.
    Last edited by multiboxduck : 11-28-2014 at 04:55 AM

Neat. I think it's stellar that things work in a raid now. AAAAAAAAAAAAAlmost enough to get me to build another machine so I could 10-box. MUST...RESIST....PULL....

Hell, if I get my new job, I may just do that as a christmas present to myself.
    Now playing: WoW (Garona)

I personally find it difficult to watch videos which are sped up so fast because I don't feel like I can gain anything from them. /shrug
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology

Yeah the fast version is definitely not amenable to picking out useful information and actually "watching". The speedup helps cover up the poor obs recording quality somewhat, and I happened to have a two hour play list ready to go. I was thinking of editing a 12 hour (2x speedup) version but it's at the back of a very long workflow, may not be able to get it before the next patch at this rate. Sorry about that.