Close
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

Default Hitler reacts to CCP Falcon

Damn how can I fix the typo on the title? I fixed it with edit but it's still there.
    Last edited by pinotnoir : 11-27-2014 at 11:16 PM
    “Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.
    Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.
    Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?
    Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?”
    Epicurus

+1 I laughed out loud at my family party while watching the football game and people are just looking at me weird now. But this was worth watching.

This year I bought a new rig to play my 14 accounts on one computer $2,000, paid a year subscription for all 14 accounts $99 plus a free plex $1,400 (plex is going down now), 2x27" monitors $600, $50 for inner space for a year, and a few other miscellaneous upgrades $200. I've been playing the game for the past 10 years and made it part of my life to escape reality. It's a therapy for me to deal with my PTSD and Cognitive issues caused by the military. Eve Online is part of my life. I multiboxed manually since 2007 with 3-5 at anytime. I decided to challenge myself this year and increase the amount of toons in order to do things like incursions and wormhole stuff. My timezone sucks and I'm always waiting around for hours and never get into the incursion fleets or I'm always alone and can't run the c5 sites. My decision to use isboxer and multibox was for the enjoyment of doing things and creating content although nobody else is online during my timezone.

This video hit it right on the bullseye.

I like when he ask anyone who plays this game with a single account to leave the room.
    “Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.
    Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.
    Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?
    Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?”
    Epicurus

Quote Originally Posted by K'man View Post
    +1 I laughed out loud at my family party while watching the football game and people are just looking at me weird now. But this was worth watching.

This year I bought a new rig to play my 14 accounts on one computer $2,000, paid a year subscription for all 14 accounts $99 plus a free plex $1,400 (plex is going down now), 2x27" monitors $600, $50 for inner space for a year, and a few other miscellaneous upgrades $200. I've been playing the game for the past 10 years and made it part of my life to escape reality. It's a therapy for me to deal with my PTSD and Cognitive issues caused by the military. Eve Online is part of my life. I multiboxed manually since 2007 with 3-5 at anytime. I decided to challenge myself this year and increase the amount of toons in order to do things like incursions and wormhole stuff. My timezone sucks and I'm always waiting around for hours and never get into the incursion fleets or I'm always alone and can't run the c5 sites. My decision to use isboxer and multibox was for the enjoyment of doing things and creating content although nobody else is online during my timezone.

This video hit it right on the bullseye.
    Sorry to hear of you troubles, it sucks I know
    While Eve is inherently a social game there isn't always the luxury of having other people online.
    Sometimes you just want to sit down by yourself, cold or hot beverage, disconnect from the world and play an amazing game
    Unfortunately many activities require multiple clients
    Even if they don't there is more enjoyment to be had with multiple clients
    When multiboxing you can detach, the complexity of your setup, the scenario of the environment, feels different when you're running X many clients and its wonderful

Hopefully we will still have some methods to ISbox, round robins and such
    Till such information gets released, o7 farewell with your troubles
    All we can do is wait, speculate, and read GD forums and warm ourselves off the heat of hate

Just had fun last night watching my 5 rattlesnakes obliterate some sleepers. And then proceed to alpha an AFK uncloaked Astero sitting 55km on one of the holes for my return route. Not that it really mattered that I was boxing, one of the rattlers did ~80% of the damage from the opening sentry volley. I'm going to miss watching the missile salvos, the painters lighting stuff up, and the drones blapping stuff.

edit: I should note, I also started boxing to have something to do when my medium sized w-space corp wasn't online to do things. Solo running c5 sites in a marauder was no fun, solo hunting the chain is no fun, and I have no interest in null-sec exploration/ratting. Wasn't much else available to me, living in a c2-c5/null.

CPP keeps changing the rules.
    I spent thousands on plexes, buying tunes, ships etc.

All my accounts are cc Prepaid.
    18 tunes total.
    So...
    Just unsubed all my accounts this morning...
    They could have handled the multi-boxing issue better than the way they did.

am sure u did the same thing for /follow in bg's in wow *sigh* stuff gets old fast.