Close
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
Showing results 41 to 44 of 44

ultimately, we'll have to adapt or die. I'm sure plenty of folks have already adapted to the change instead of spending their time complaining about it. I'm not boxing right now, but I already have a plan ready to handle the change if I ever do again. Sky isn't falling, EVE will live on. Multibox bombers in pvp and incursions is supreme bullshit and everyone knows it. Its the easiest and most appealing to the community method for CCP to approach the problems. It's unfortunate they couldn't actually balance/fix the game.
    EVE Online Get Ships. Train Skills.

Meh. Most of the "hurr bombers OP" BRs I've seen (and videos) lack any sort of anti-bomber support or defensive bubbling to prevent it. Literally just a fleet of Pests and Rokhs and zero canes, zealots, or other anti-bomber support boat, or anyone dropping defensive bubbles around the current fleet.

As for most of the "hurr incursions" idiots, they're trying to compare the ISBoxer's top deadspace fitted ships and know-how to the likes of EVE-Uni's kitchen sink fleet. Fallacy of equal comparison.
    Wanna earn your customer's respect? Go to bat for them. Defend them and what they do. Don't roll over on command, and don't punish them for being human beings. And no, this ain't aimed at CCP.

Keep pretending you care about EVE ISBoxers and not just their money, Lax.

Come hang out with us in the channel "Isboxers Lounge" and discuss fittings, doctrines, or just shoot the breeze. Unlike the forums, we won't ban you for what you say. IGN: "AayJay Crendraven" and "Nolak Ataru".

Quote Originally Posted by bugme143 View Post
    Meh. Most of the "hurr bombers OP" BRs I've seen (and videos) lack any sort of anti-bomber support or defensive bubbling to prevent it. Literally just a fleet of Pests and Rokhs and zero canes, zealots, or other anti-bomber support boat, or anyone dropping defensive bubbles around the current fleet.
    So the opposition immediately blaps all your 0 tank instacanes, then goes to work on the battleships. You know theres a reason why nobody uses battlecruisers as a support fleet (mainly because they're just terrible overall right now). I actually do anti-bomber work for large fleets, and using instacanes is the worst idea ever. There are cheaper and more effective alternatives.

The trend now is to drop battleship doctrines altogether in favor of t3/hacs so you don't have bomber problems.

Quote Originally Posted by bugme143 View Post
    As for most of the "hurr incursions" idiots, they're trying to compare the ISBoxer's top deadspace fitted ships and know-how to the likes of EVE-Uni's kitchen sink fleet. Fallacy of equal comparison.
    Because only isboxers bling fit their incursion ships... lol. The problem with incursions isn't that people box them, but they give way too much isk vs risk. of course ccp wont nerf them cause half their playerbase would quit.
    EVE Online Get Ships. Train Skills.

Quote Originally Posted by EaTCarbS View Post
    So the opposition immediately blaps all your 0 tank instacanes, then goes to work on the battleships. You know theres a reason why nobody uses battlecruisers as a support fleet (mainly because they're just terrible overall right now). I actually do anti-bomber work for large fleets, and using instacanes is the worst idea ever. There are cheaper and more effective alternatives.
    The trend now is to drop battleship doctrines altogether in favor of t3/hacs so you don't have bomber problems.
    Because only isboxers bling fit their incursion ships... lol. The problem with incursions isn't that people box them, but they give way too much isk vs risk. of course ccp wont nerf them cause half their playerbase would quit.
    Meh, I saw armorcanes and ahacs used very effectively against bombers back in the Fountain war, not to mention MWD sabres successfully bubbling the bombers / their exit route before they could warp. I haven't been in nullsec for quite some time, so no doubt stuff has changed. But yeah, now with Ishtar Online and BL's Tengu fleets, bombs aren't as effective due to aiming issues.

I'm not saying only boxers bling, I'm just saying people aren't comparing the ISBoxer's bling to ISN or DKY's super shiny elite fleets as they should be. They're instead comparing the shiny elite boxer to a kitchen sink fleet and saying "this is unfair", while hiding the fact that they're engaging in a false comparison fallacy. And as I told CCP, if we reduced the raw ISK payouts and increased the LP payouts, people would be forced to engage in the ISK sink that is the CONCORD LP store, or use the sink that occurs when people xfer to other corporations.
    Wanna earn your customer's respect? Go to bat for them. Defend them and what they do. Don't roll over on command, and don't punish them for being human beings. And no, this ain't aimed at CCP.

Keep pretending you care about EVE ISBoxers and not just their money, Lax.

Come hang out with us in the channel "Isboxers Lounge" and discuss fittings, doctrines, or just shoot the breeze. Unlike the forums, we won't ban you for what you say. IGN: "AayJay Crendraven" and "Nolak Ataru".