Close
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 12

Default New sub reddit for EVE Multiboxers

http://www.reddit.com/r/EVEMultiboxers

Reddit is an popular social service and an important tool for us to combat all the misinformation from the community / CCP.

Come on down! Need moderators too!

The previously existing one is/was http://www.reddit.com/r/evemultiboxing. TheHamburglar is active today. Which one to use? I am sure he would add you as a moderator
    Lax
    Author of ISBoxer
    Video: ISBoxer Quick Start

Oh cool I'm game, either one! Hamburglar?

I asked the /r/Eve moderators to add /r/EVEMultiboxing to the sidebar and wiki...

http://imgur.com/vwLjrgV

DUDE you need to fucking stop
    I saw your post on isboxer forums as well, stop posting on non multibox "forums" about multiboxing mechanics.

It will A) get people pissed off that we are still able to find ways to continue our activities
    B) push pissed off people to just call for a complete isboxer ban
    C) not help anyone accomplish anything

Even assuming you have good intentions as someone who has til now, simply watched you try and deal with this change, posting that we may have a round robin work around for eve is not okay
    We are yet to hear a reply from ccp and here you are trying to get the WRONG type of publicity

If you hear you cant rob banks, specifically by going through the front door you don't crash a royal party saying 'btw guys they didn't say anything about the back door'

So please for the sake of not fucking things up more, I ask with some seriousness "Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

I already "liked" your forum post on eve GD to try to get it to stand out but I honestly do not believe what you are doing is helping our relatons with the general eve population and our future chances in anyway

Quote Originally Posted by shadowandlight View Post
    I asked the /r/Eve moderators to add /r/EVEMultiboxing to the sidebar and wiki...

http://imgur.com/vwLjrgV

If that is legit, that is a disappointing response. I guess I expected more tact out of the /r/eve moderators.

Quote Originally Posted by thedevilyouknow View Post
    DUDE you need to fucking stop
    I agree with what you say about not trying to bring multiboxing to everyone and make it wide open public because most people are afraid of it and they hate on what they fear, but you need to calm down and stop acting like a douche to everyone else just because they say something you don't agree with. You've been registered here on these forums for an entire day and you're in the same boat as everyone else, yet you've been belittling people left and right. Everyone is still figuring things out, including yourself, so if you expect to receive help after you've decided to talk down to others... well, good luck with that.
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology

Quote Originally Posted by gomeler View Post
    If that is legit, that is a disappointing response. I guess I expected more tact out of the /r/eve moderators.
    Not only that, the mods at /r/Eve banned me for talking about using things like round robins to send things like f1 to your action target groups

Not only that, the mods at /r/Eve banned me for talking about using things like round robins to send things like f1 to your action target groups
    *facepalm*

how is that legal?