Close
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

Default Status of Multiboxing Arenas?

Hey, I'm a long time multiboxer that's been away from wow for a few years now. I was wondering if someone could fill me in on how well Multiboxing is going in arenas? In my search for youtube pvp videos I haven't seen any multiboxer boasting high ratings for a good while. Is it even possible to push higher (2200ish) ratings now in 5's or 3's? I do understand it still a bit early in WoD to tell for sure, but any info from the end of MoP or premonitions about the approach season would be appreciate.

5's are you can no longer get Gladiator mounts/Tiles in the new season Mop was very hard with the cc. am not sure what franchy got to in the end with his (5 hunters) in the end he was doing 5's

I can not see a boxer hitting them numbers in 3's as healing is to strong and being in the same place at the same time is not going to work.
    sure you can do it points but high ranks just i don't think its going to work.

As far as ratings, I think the highest for MoP was Krushpack, running 4x Enhancement Shaman with another person healing. He ended somewhere above 2200.

As there's no active season yet, there's no real frame of reference to go by after the changes all specs received. I would think that in the case of boxers doing it all on their own, it's unlikely to reach anything that high, unless a spec happens to become absurdly over powered (Think BM hunters at the start of MoP).

My personal experience is that in 3s we simply do not have the burst to make the advantage we have from the focus and hard switches matter against 3 individual players that are even semi-capable. After the removal of titles in 5s no one is going to be playing them, except the extremely serious PVPers who want bragging rights. Even before the change it was the ladder most saturated with try-hard teams. In MoP I qued at around 1200 and got nothing but 1900+ teams with double healers and full gear every single time. I could see the que times becoming absurdly long for 5s as well, so I doubt they will be worth it.

I'm positive I can do caps in either 3s or 2s to keep up in gear, but I wouldn't expect to get to even 1750.

Thanks for the feedback fellas. I'm not incredibly concerned with not being able to pick up glad with 5's or an very high 3's rating. Just thought I'd ask while I was on the subject. Just being able to cap out with 5's and possibly pick up some higher tier pvp gear would be sweet. It's all about that pvp.

Keep your eyes open for the Eve community spreading out to other games. The game developers have begun there war on multiboxers lumping them in with botters. You may find yourselves some new friends in the very near future. Thx for the help again.

Quote Originally Posted by Crionic View Post
    Keep your eyes open for the Eve community spreading out to other games. The game developers have begun there war on multiboxers lumping them in with botters. You may find yourselves some new friends in the very near future. Thx for the help again.
    we don't need more eve stuff going on in other topics i think there is a nulf topics on this already keep this to wow pvp like it should be. To be fair if arana got out of hand blizzard would/will remove /follow from there.

And its not the end of boxing on eve just the big 20+ boxers.

I can't say anything specific right now as I didnt play wod yet but from what I've seen/heard/read about shamans is that they have nothing to gain mana back so once you start healing/purging (and thats key to have success with ele) you run oom and then you stay oom, thats actually worse than not having a oneshot (which we don't have). So I guess we have to wait for some changes before the ele comp gets competitive.
    Last edited by Kruschpakx4 : 11-29-2014 at 09:04 PM

i think it be like cata where we just gave a lot of firepower (dk+pally) and just made there healers go oom.