Close
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 11
    Last edited by MiRai : 11-25-2014 at 11:51 PM
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology

Some dumb questions:

Does anyone know if you gift yourself these, you get the free 30 days if you use them down the road vs immediately? And, do you get Pandaria with it?

Thanks

wakasm

does not come with pandaria, but pandaria is also currently on sale in the blizzard store. I was really hoping for a WOD sale, but we still have opportunities to catch that.
    EVE Online Get Ships. Train Skills.

Quote Originally Posted by EaTCarbS View Post
    does not come with pandaria, but pandaria is also currently on sale in the blizzard store. I was really hoping for a WOD sale, but we still have opportunities to catch that.
    World of Warcraft main box was changed before WoD and INCLUDES Mists of Pandaria.

"Battle to Level 90
    Ascend to new heights of power as you explore the verdant reaches of the Jade Forest, war with the terrible Yaungol on Kun-Lai Summit, and unlock the secrets of the Mogu’shan Vaults."

Whisperwind - US - Alliance
    5x Human Death Knights - all level 120
    1x Human Paladin for LFD: 120
    Bleeding Hollow - US - Horde - [On the Bench currently]

5x Orc Death Knights - 1 x 90 + 4 x 60s
    1x Blood Elf Paladin: Level 67 - Healer for 5 man LFD

Quote Originally Posted by wakasm View Post
    Some dumb questions:

Does anyone know if you gift yourself these, you get the free 30 days if you use them down the road vs immediately? And, do you get Pandaria with it?

Thanks

wakasm
    Yes they said does come with MOP.

I think i understand you right then when you buy battle chest, You always get 30 days play it can only be used on the new account but it can be used when ever. (game keys do not have a date on them)

I know a few boxers that keeps 5 spare keys.

Quote Originally Posted by wakasm View Post
    Some dumb questions:

Thanks

wakasm
    Yes, you can gift the game keys to yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by EaTCarbS View Post
    WoD just came out. I highly doubt it's going on sale anytime before next year especially since they just had a few extra million people pay for the expansion at full price.

And it's already been pointed out that MoP is included in the Battle Chest.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

I was thinking about buying up a bunch of keys just for future use (thinking about 10-20)

If I buy direct from the Blizzard store, do I get the actual Game keys that I can store around for later and or give to other people?

And then link the keys together to form a RAF chain / circle?

Quote Originally Posted by MiRai View Post
    Yes, you can gift the game keys to yourself.

WoD just came out. I highly doubt it's going on sale anytime before next year especially since they just had a few extra million people pay for the expansion at full price.

And it's already been pointed out that MoP is included in the Battle Chest.
    Ah, I wasn't aware that MOP was in the battlechest. Also, some stores ended up having MOP on black friday sales not long after it was released, so it isn't a stretch to expect the same for WOD.
    EVE Online Get Ships. Train Skills.

Yes, if you send them as a gift the game keys get sent to the e-mail you choose.

Is there a way to buy 5 or 10 at once? Seems like when you try to gift it's only for quantity 1.
    --{Blackhand - Horde}--
    Khorrath, Khurne, Nekrenga, Dragarn, Rexxai