Close
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Showing results 31 to 40 of 49

Quote Originally Posted by Starbuck_Jones View Post
    Garrison followers are beasts during the invasion quests. Got my first gold clear today with Defender Illona as bodyguard and Admiral Taylor as patrol minion. Blook is pretty op as well with his 12k single target dps, but he doesn't have the million hp of Taylor.
    I never even notice followers during invasions ( other than the bodyguard you have with you ). Cool!
    Currently 5 Boxing 5 Protection Paladins on Whisperwind Alliance
    The Power of Five!!! ( short video )

You can have two follow you. One is the bodyguard from the barracks. You can then ask any of the others to go on patrol and they will follow and fight as well, but only in your garrison. If you leave, they despawn.

Thanks for this thread. Do you still get XP missions for your level 100 followers? Given that you have 20-25 followers to upgrade their equips, do you only upgrade 3 followers immediately to get those ilvl 645 - 665 equip missions?

Just FYI, the Master Plan addon appears to have been updated with some nifty new sort and follower-assignment options in the missions panel. Me likey.
    Now playing: WoW (Garona)

I tend to get groups of about six followers up to 615 so I can be confident I can complete any of those that pop up, then move about six to 630, then to 645. With only three to each level, you'll get missions that you only get a small chance of completing, especially if the followers aren't epic yet. And yes, you still get plenty of XP missions for level 100 followers. I have a few toons now that only have a couple of non 100, non epic followers - makes the mission game pretty simple on those characters.
    10-boxing Alliance Sargeras and Kil'jaeden

On my 4 Taruens they each have Vivianne as a follower from the Barracks lvl 2 perk and she's very powerful.. plus she stays behind me - not to get herself killed unlike the warrior I had on aly who would die on elites. Hoping to use her for Shat/pit farming.

Quote Originally Posted by Andreauk View Post
    Hoping to use her for Shat/pit farming.
    Shat group daily is so easy with the zone outpost ability/perk. I have it on round robin..i can gather up unlimited amounts of mobs and kill them all in seconds with the artillery ..you get 3 charges per toon that slowly replenish..but i never use them all. ( if you chose that outpost perk in that zone )
    Currently 5 Boxing 5 Protection Paladins on Whisperwind Alliance
    The Power of Five!!! ( short video )

Quote Originally Posted by Andreauk View Post
    On my 4 Taruens they each have Vivianne as a follower from the Barracks lvl 2 perk
    I guess I need to go research. I can't figure out how to get a follower to bodyguard me.

[edit] Yeah, I see now. Need to assign one to the barracks to be able to use it. I blame drugs.
    Last edited by Ughmahedhurtz : 12-19-2014 at 06:11 PM
    Now playing: WoW (Garona)

Quote Originally Posted by Lyonheart View Post
    Shat group daily is so easy with the zone outpost ability/perk. I have it on round robin..i can gather up unlimited amounts of mobs and kill them all in seconds with the artillery ..you get 3 charges per toon that slowly replenish..but i never use them all. ( if you chose that outpost perk in that zone )

I have that ability too but how can I put it on round robin? You mean a macro or just swapping manually? I use isboxer.. that ability and x4 Viv's, x3 BM hunters with pets in tank spec, and my disco Priest plus my other half tanking shouldn't be too bad.
    Last edited by Andreauk : 12-19-2014 at 07:01 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Ughmahedhurtz View Post
    I guess I need to go research. I can't figure out how to get a follower to bodyguard me.

[edit] Yeah, I see now. Need to assign one to the barracks to be able to use it. I blame drugs.
    Lol

I think I picked Vivianne up from Ashran.. I like her for fireball and her Blizzard aoe.. not unlocked her other stuff yet - think she gets meteor or something later on.