Close
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
Showing results 21 to 30 of 150

Okay so even better.

Press 1, sends 1 to main window and switches to the next window in series,
    Press 1, sends 1 to main window and switches to the next window in series... repeat as needed.
    Gurb Fan Club:
    #1 Fan - Zenthor

Treaded the mud for abit, basically bottom line is:
    1: holy balls eve community suddenly got toxic - see the forum post discussion
    2: Vague shit

Don't see macro use being legal though...CCP getting mad

VENIO Official Opinion on Isboxer Changes
    Sent: 2014.11.25 18:12
    To: Everlasting Vendetta.,

Relax.

This does NOT affect us as much as everyone thinks it does. This only affects us in regards to convenience - there are workarounds for the few things that we use broadcasting for. These are not much more difficult, and EVERYTHING that WE do (can't speak for all multiboxers in general) is going to be largely unaffected.

Stay off the forums (unless you're reading them for tears), enjoy the PLEX prices tanking (fuck yeah), and stay tuned for detailed info on how we will be slightly changing our setups.

What we will need to do before these become final:

-REMOVE all Repeater Regions from Setup
    -Don't use (I'll ask lax to just remove it from the default eve architecture) the broadcast all key.

What is NOT happening:

-The sky falling.
    -Isboxers dying out
    -Our corp dying
    -Our playstyle changing drastically.

-Lords, VENIO

My corp description:

Srs Bsns

Pvpers Welcome.

Join ingame channel "Oatmeal" for more info.

Contacts:

boge
    lucius ornulf
    Lord's Servant

EVERLASTING VENDETTA, Keeping Gila Producers in Business since 2014.

VENIO Officla Opinion:

WE SUPPORT THE ISBOXER CHANGES BY CCP.

GOOD CALL!

Yeah, not concerned at all with the changes. [/QUOTE]

Check our corp description.

Honestly this doesn't affect people near as much as people think.

All it affects is lazy/stupid isboxers who rely entirely on broadcasting. If you actually put any effort into your setup, this won't require many changes at all.

VENIO supports these changes.

just move the isboxer controlled gila fleet to nullsec afk ishtar ratting.

Good points Lords.
    To be honest, I totally failed to get repeater regions working last time I tried

Lords your naivety on this is scary. The sky just fell and any work around you think makes you immune will fall under the ban hammer. Don't mistake what this means. Unless you only plan on using isboxer for opening eve it's over.
    “Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.
    Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.
    Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?
    Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?”
    Epicurus

Quote Originally Posted by pinotnoir View Post
    Lords your naivety on this is scary. The sky just fell and any work around you think makes you immune will fall under the ban hammer. Don't mistake what this means. Unless you only plan on using isboxer for opening eve it's over.
    In lord I will trust

Quote Originally Posted by thedevilyouknow View Post
    In lord I will trust
    Good luck. When a developer makes a major change to end a play style made possible by isboxer it was not done to remove a few features of the program. They know the capabilities of the program. So unless you plan on using it to open eve and game swapping you can forget doing anything that will allow you to multibox.
    “Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.
    Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.
    Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?
    Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?”
    Epicurus

Quote Originally Posted by pinotnoir View Post
    And your negativity is depressing.

You say you quit WoW because Blizzard removed follow from instanced battlegrounds, yet people found a way to continue multiboxing them without breaking any rules.
    You say you're going to quit EVE because CCP banned broadcasting to multiple clients, but people have been multiboxing without ISBoxer's broadcasting for a long time (and will continue to do so).

It's unfortunate that people can't run their mega-fleets of 20, 30, 40, 50, or more accounts with the same efficiency as before, but does anyone really think that that was CCP's intention when they designed the game and allowed for multiboxing in the first place? Smaller fleets will likely go unaffected by this change if you're willing to put in a bit more effort when playing.
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology

Already been through the panic phase and after a good chat with some more level headed people who have been multiboxing for longer than I have, I'm optimistic that there is a way.
    Anyone who is willing to share such a way please do, personally haven't been using ISBoxer long enough to figure out an efficient method myself, but i have faith