Close
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
Showing results 11 to 20 of 150

Please post back here if you get a reply

Joined this forum just to post this

Subbed 7 accounts using RL money and I'm in a kind of panic
    Only reason I subbed these accounts was to use them so I could properly plex my game time (I calculated it across the accounts i'd need vs my time and plex of up to 1.2b mathy math math)
    I'm not financially stable enough to not get refunded if I can't play this hobby in this manner (although could go back to 1 account but I am ambitious)

Yeah, I put a support ticket in to get a refund on the 5 sidekick accounts that I created about 3 hours before they announced this ban.

Good luck man

I had 8 accounts before I decided to try multiboxing with functions and not alt tabbing

Subbed 7 accounts FOR 6 FUCKING MONTHS OMGWTFBBQ

You've got a few months until the ban is put into place. Milk it for all its worth, meanwhile watch the market begin to crash lol. As always EvE is entertaining at least.
    Gurb Fan Club:
    #1 Fan - Zenthor

Only 35-36 days notice though? January 1st

Using any method (including ISBoxer) to broadcast your commands across multiple clients for bomber wings or mining vessels will be against the EULA starting January 1st.

Whoever thinks there is still a way to play the game with isboxer has not read this dev's post above.
    “Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.
    Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.
    Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?
    Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?”
    Epicurus

anyone gotten a response from ccp that they could colourfully phrase as to the state of reimbursements?

there is still a way, just depends on if ccp will allow it or not and it will not be as efficient as before. Now we can basicly activate guns/whatever like if we were pressing buttons 1-8 at the same time, after january we will probably just have to press 1-8 rapidly in order by using videoFX or some other stuff which means instead of super synched volleys there will be like 1-2 seconds between first and last character shooting if done well. So all isnt lost yet :-) might just be looking at a nerf, size of the nerf depends on what you were doing before.

Was just mentioning this in chat as well. Seems like a really good work around.

1 key press = 1 action.

macro step it to send the key press to a new window each time its pressed.
    Gurb Fan Club:
    #1 Fan - Zenthor

Hmm, I think they could be clearer, "broadcasting" doesn't clearly mean multiplication, so sending a keypress to one client when you're "in" another could be a broadcast.

By a _really_ harsh reading for sure, but they are a bit vague