Close
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Default Alterac Brew Pup & slaves running away!

So using ebony ' s awesome little work around to do a semi follow in BG's/Ashran.

I have it working perfectly when moving around, but the issue I seem to be having more often than not, is just as I finish a fight.

They sporadically go running off in a random direction and half the time I can't regain control without swapping to their respective screen.

I have tried adding a repeater region in a small part of the screen to use my mouse + movement with clicking to quickly stop all my characters. But I just don't know how to make them stay put after a fight.

Does this happen to you? Or how do you get around it?

Quote Originally Posted by Vociferate View Post
    Or how do you get around it?
    I would imagine that people broadcast a key to move backwards in order to stop them from running away.
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology

Yup. Mine sometimes refuse to switch targets back to the brewpup after attacking something and having it disappear (death, feign death, cloak, etc) and keep running on. As Mirai said, the easiest solution is to broadcast a back peddle to stop them. After doing so they start working just fine again. Personally I went with Shift+S as my backpeddle, as I don't want to stop them moving everytime I do a minor adjustment on the focused toon.
    Last edited by Wubsie : 11-24-2014 at 02:47 AM Reason: Not enough coffee for grammar

necro resurrecting this - but... I can't seem to find details - I found that I I fill my bags it seems I can iwt the pup but... anyone has a cookie cutter isboxer setup to make this work in bg ? last time I tried it didn't work well and I left the bg in shame and it's hard to practice outside
    5,8,10 boxing wow with Wow Open Box and MAMA, give them a try!
    (was 8 Boxing Wow with HotKeyNet and ISBoxer)
    Join many boxers playing Classic on US PvP Alliance: <Epic>@Blaumeux
    Was streaming on twitch.tv/MooreaTv

There really is nothing that complex going on in it. All you need is to make a mapped key that sends your corresponding ingame binds for Target Focus and Interact With Target. Both of those are found under "Targetting" in your WoW keybinds. Most likely you'll want to make ISBoxer send the commands to "all W/o current" so your lead toon doesn't also try to target and IWT it.

Then just make sure to set the brewpup as focus on all of your toons and it should function.