Close
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Showing results 21 to 25 of 25

Quote Originally Posted by omegared View Post
    Im surprised no one mentioned Wand of Lightning Shield yet. I was watching Prepared's stream on Twitch and saw him get completely destroyed several times..within seconds

@Andreauk whats wrong with pve?
    ya so many tools to get a boxer down fast its is past me why they removed follow.

They said it was not working to plan on beta with boxer but every class was far out on numbers back then.

I tried to box again but it's just not worth it imo. I'm just playing solo now.. that way I can play other stuff too. Shame Wildstar can't be boxed as I'm having good fun in that game but not many people around in lower zones

I have ultimatley cancelled my other 4 accounts. I am really let down with upgrading the accounts and the way Ashran plays out. Simply put - it's not very fun. My server cluster is about a four hour queue to get into Ashran. Most times only 2/5 would get in right away and the other three would be stuck in Warspear for 45 minutes +.

I just don't feel like there is enough for me to justify boxing at max level. I really really loved the levelling - best it's ever been. but the 100 content just isn't screaming out to me.

I am loosely debating maybe playing 3 Ret Pallies in 3s - or running something in arenas. But it's not looking likely.

As I've said in other threads, if you want pvp, go to the outdoor hotspots: Highmaul zone-in area, daily quest hub area, etc.
    "Tact is for those that lack the wit for sarcasm."

Quote Originally Posted by Mosg2 View Post
    As I've said in other threads, if you want pvp, go to the outdoor hotspots: Highmaul zone-in area, daily quest hub area, etc.
    pve server :-/
    EVE Online Get Ships. Train Skills.