Close
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 25

Default Ashran - Not what I expected

So hit 10 over the weekend and I got a few games of Ashran in. Simply put - it's not what I expected. I find it a bit boring.

But maybe it's just me I just don't really know what I am supposed to be doing. Generally there is a raid of 40 people chasing a big ass tree and farming some mobs and the alliance that are speckled in their main base. Kill a few quests for bonus objectives in the respective parts of the map. Rinse and repeat ad nauseum.

Am I simply missing the obvious parts or is that really it?

There is side events that are random that are like mini bg's, (there is 4) The plan is to get to the keep and kill the conquest vendor and you get a nice handful of loot.

So should I just stay running around Ashran and kill things while waiting in BG queues?

I just seem a bit lost at the moment haha.

ebony - Are you back 5 boxing? I'm still waiting for feedback from boxers regarding Ashran, too.

Ive been playing solo for a couple weeks and honestly Ashran is in a really bad place right now. Typically one side just gets farmed constantly, and bliz hotfixed the honor gains for winning to an extremely low amount (you'll get honor faster by chain losing battlegrounds)
    EVE Online Get Ships. Train Skills.

Quote Originally Posted by EaTCarbS View Post
    Ive been playing solo for a couple weeks and honestly Ashran is in a really bad place right now. Typically one side just gets farmed constantly, and bliz hotfixed the honor gains for winning to an extremely low amount (you'll get honor faster by chain losing battlegrounds)

In addition to everything carbs said, 2 hour queue just to get in and be farmed. Not at all what I expected, kind of glad I didn't upgrade all my accounts :/
    Multiboxing since WoW:BC - MY YOUTUBE!

On my main solo character I haven't even stepped foot into Ashran yet except for hitting the faction hub. I guess I was afraid that I'd be disappointed with how it had turned out.
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology

It's really a shame. I am already in the process if being a bit bored with the content. I really thought the levelling was good. But as stated by others, Ashran as a whole is just not fun.

I haven't played around in Ashran yet--I just hit 100 on Sunday on my second set of 15 toons.

I will say that on a lopsided realm like Sargeras (over 99:1 against), the garrison daily areas are amazing for world pvp.
    "Tact is for those that lack the wit for sarcasm."

Quote Originally Posted by Mosg2 View Post
    I haven't played around in Ashran yet--I just hit 100 on Sunday on my second set of 15 toons.

I will say that on a lopsided realm like Sargeras (over 99:1 against), the garrison daily areas are amazing for world pvp.
    Lol that is a fantastic point. Maybe thats where I can find some entertainment.