Close
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Showing results 11 to 20 of 25

My suggestion to anyone who wants what Ashran originally offered (a huge open-world pvp zone with lots of side-stuff to do and tons of targets) to consider transferring or starting on a lopsided server. Sargeras Horde, Kil'jaeden Alliance etc.
    "Tact is for those that lack the wit for sarcasm."

im going to have to go against Kj alliance... i been there for the last two weeks, and its not loopsided, its a complete Cluster@#$% the alliance side is now completely deserted. even now, so close to a launch its deserted. last 2 patches of mop completely decimated the alliance population, all the raiding guilds left or xferred horde... and all the players followed.

used to be hordes outnumbered allies 2:1 on late cata, the with mop it went to 3:1, then by the end it was 4:1 and places like the Timeless island were dead for alliance. we only controlled the wmaster, and that was a week after patch so the activity had died down. the lul between xpacs killed the rest. now you are looking at 7:1 ratio, 10:1 on weekends.

i boxed on Kj the whole MoP xpac and the last patch of Cata, and saw the whole thing happen... stay out of KJ alliance, even hero boxers. they will zerg you everywhere, and things will only get worse once flight is enabled.

Quote Originally Posted by Vociferate View Post
    It's really a shame. I am already in the process if being a bit bored with the content. I really thought the levelling was good. But as stated by others, Ashran as a whole is just not fun.
    I closed my box accounts and tried to continue with my main. Garrison takes like 10 mins, 10 more for pit daily, then a 1 hour queue for dps to have 4 wipes in a hc.. I have done all the quests, spent a day getting one of the reps to max.
    The apexis grind is a joke.. I have gotten so bored I have also cancelled my main account too! At first I thought the expac was amazing, but now I know it's just a shitty content patch with an expac price tag

As I love boxing I think returning to Rift may be my best option.

Have been having a blast playing Dragon Age Inquisiton on pc & D3 on ps4.

Edit - very happy after 2 tickets and being told I couldn't have a refund due to 72 hours passing, I made a new ticket saying I would do a debit card charge back. They are now refunding all 5 of my accounts for Warlords
    Last edited by Andreauk : 12-04-2014 at 06:31 PM

I've played around in Ashran for a few hours now, and I really enjoyed it. Since you can interact-with-target on any player you're in a group with, you don't need any sort of pet etc to follow. The rewards are really solid and there are a lot of people to kill

Quote Originally Posted by Mosg2 View Post
    Since you can interact-with-target on any player you're in a group with, you don't need any sort of pet etc to follow.

Really? This new? never been able to IWT on players before unless they were the enemy!
    Currently 5 Boxing 5 Protection Paladins on Whisperwind Alliance
    The Power of Five!!! ( short video )

Someone else posted about it a few weeks ago and I figured I'd give it a try--It works. I think there's a buff you have on while in zone that does it. In any case, it's always on, even while you're dead.

You can cap honor there in about... Ionno, an hour or two? Depends on how good your team-mates are.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyonheart View Post
    Really? This new? never been able to IWT on players before unless they were the enemy!
    [QUOTE=Mosg2;395094]Someone else posted about it a few weeks ago and I figured I'd give it a try--It works. I think there's a buff you have on while in zone that does it. In any case, it's always on, even while you're dead.

yep like i said i find it in beta but i did not use it tell anyone about it as i did not want it hot fixin as the dev's was living in ashran.

2nd it seems to come from this:

if you read the flags then u see why it works. Very easy to fix though.

http://www.wowhead.com/spell=161733/lootable

This is good news! Thx!
    Currently 5 Boxing 5 Protection Paladins on Whisperwind Alliance
    The Power of Five!!! ( short video )

Quote Originally Posted by Andreauk View Post
    I closed my box accounts and tried to continue with my main. Garrison takes like 10 mins, 10 more for pit daily, then a 1 hour queue for dps to have 4 wipes in a hc.. I have done all the quests, spent a day getting one of the reps to max.
    The apexis grind is a joke.. I have gotten so bored I have also cancelled my main account too! At first I thought the expac was amazing, but now I know it's just a shitty content patch with an expac price tag

As I love boxing I think returning to Rift may be my best option.

Have been having a blast playing Dragon Age Inquisiton on pc & D3 on ps4.

Edit - very happy after 2 tickets and being told I couldn't have a refund due to 72 hours passing, I made a new ticket saying I would do a debit card charge back. They are now refunding all 5 of my accounts for Warlords
    Damn, I didn't think it was possible to get a refund from blizzard
    I would have done the same.
    I've been looking for something to box but not sure there isn't anything I really want to box now.
    Rift is the top candidate as well but even it doesn't seem like what I want.

Im surprised no one mentioned Wand of Lightning Shield yet. I was watching Prepared's stream on Twitch and saw him get completely destroyed several times..within seconds

@Andreauk whats wrong with pve?