Close
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 17

Default [MultiBoxing] 91 Blood Slag Mine & the Iron Docks

2nd time i did this run it was great the 1st time so i fraps it the 2nd to show players that dungeons can be done easy!

i speeded up the trash parts as it was to big for youtube.

Added the iron docks find this one a little harder but still very doable for a ally pally group with new healer (yes new ui)

Last edited by ebony : 11-23-2014 at 06:41 PM

Ok i fixed the video now.

That one I found very easy.. Iron Docks was harder but I didn't wipe on bosses.. Skyreach I did in the end but it was a pain in the ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Andreauk View Post
    That one I found very easy.. Iron Docks was harder but I didn't wipe on bosses.. Skyreach I did in the end but it was a pain in the ass.
    Any video for Iron Dock? Have wiped 7 times on the first boss and could not even bring him to 50%. How do you avoid the flaming arrows?

I did Iron Docks with 5 BM hunters. I just ran around in a cirkle until he was dead

Quote Originally Posted by TeamGrizzly View Post
    Any video for Iron Dock? Have wiped 7 times on the first boss and could not even bring him to 50%. How do you avoid the flaming arrows?
    I did lose all my clones on this fight it was a pain but i did mange to do it. Just!

Added the Iron Docks

To save the forums i added it with my other video!

Quote Originally Posted by Quilo View Post
    I did Iron Docks with 5 BM hunters. I just ran around in a cirkle until he was dead
    How did you manage to keep your pets alive? My 4 prot pally at level 93 could not stay alive for 30 seconds

awesome videos. Mind share your group UI ? looks very clean and informative. I like it.

Quote Originally Posted by TeamGrizzly View Post
    How did you manage to keep your pets alive? My 4 prot pally at level 93 could not stay alive for 30 seconds
    Pets can take a lot of dmg it seems. And Mend Pet heals a lot. 1 or 2 pets die but i have 5 and i can rez them fast