Close
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 11 to 17 of 17

Quote Originally Posted by Quilo View Post
    Pets can take a lot of dmg it seems. And Mend Pet heals a lot. 1 or 2 pets die but i have 5 and i can rez them fast
    you really need to get a video on this

Quote Originally Posted by remanz View Post
    awesome videos. Mind share your group UI ? looks very clean and informative. I like it.
    Am still working on the UI and working on my isboxer profile somthing i just keep adding to nonstop and now its a mass. ill post some information about it at some point when am happier with it

What is the addon for the cross-hair above targeted unit and the addon for the grid-like interface at the centre?

Quote Originally Posted by TeamGrizzly View Post
    What is the addon for the cross-hair above targeted unit
    crosshairs - MiRai uses it and its on wowinterface

addon for the grid-like interface at the centre?
    Thats jamba!

Any video for Iron Dock? Have wiped 7 times on the first boss and could not even bring him to 50%. How do you avoid the flaming arrows?

My team had x3 hunter pets with taunt turned on so I shared aggro with them on my Druid.. disco priest with nice holy nova spam.. made a lot of it trivial with 100% uptime on movement. I quit boxing because for me I just wasn't getting enough out of it and am having fun playing a prot/Glad warrior solo.. I may dust of my lvl 100's again some day when bored.. but for now they are in retirement.
    Last edited by Andreauk : 11-28-2014 at 01:39 PM

Very cool to see how it seemed so easy for you. I have done this instance at about the same level as you (and completed it) but i had a lot more problems with a similar team (4 melee, 1 healer, all monks). The trash only gave me trouble if i pulled 2 packs. The bosses i had to try several times.

My guess is your paladins came fully epic out of MoP (possibly 530 ilevel or up)? I boosted all but my tank to 90, so they came with a only 483 ilevel set and then some quest and garrsion upgrades

Quote Originally Posted by omegared View Post
    Very cool to see how it seemed so easy for you. I have done this instance at about the same level as you (and completed it) but i had a lot more problems with a similar team (4 melee, 1 healer, all monks). The trash only gave me trouble if i pulled 2 packs. The bosses i had to try several times.

My guess is your paladins came fully epic out of MoP (possibly 530 ilevel or up)? I boosted all but my tank to 90, so they came with a only 483 ilevel set and then some quest and garrsion upgrades
    my pallys was not that greared in mop they was in timless gear. with a few pvp honor items they had the 100 loom weps though.

very impressive, then its probably my lack of skill