Close
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Default Disconnect problems with 2-3 slaves in instances

5 boxing from EU on Sargeras-US server - reasonable ping at 130ms. G11 keyboard with repeat while pressed at 45ms delay for #1 DPS key. Some bastardized PRO config that I really never understood. I have re-worked it a few times, still doesn't feel the way I want or even do the things I want it to. Hardly use anything from the PRO part currently, but might have something there that mess up things. (http://www.privatepaste.com/ac7d3c3e8f)

Current team is Daddies. Having problems with the characters in Slot 2,4,5 (Daddyooh, Mumacita and Jjones). That's warlock, hunter and disc priest. Never any problems with the warrior - and very seldom with the mage. Constantly and regularly 1-3 of them disconnects in dungeons, never while questing.

I've tried to disable all addons except MacroToolkit, Jamba, GnomeSequencer and ISboxer for these 3 characters - doesn't seem to make a difference.
    Yesterday I made some changes to the hunter macro - and he constantly d/c now. But that's been true with warlock for more than a week too. This makes me think it has to do with my implementation of the ISboxer config, or the macros.

I'd really like some help with this, starting to get boring to play now.

Warlock macro looks like this:
    Code:
    /targetenemy [noharm][dead]
    /assist [@party1]
    /castsequence reset=15 Conflagrate,Incinerate,Immolate,Chaos Bolt, Incinerate, Incinerate, Incinerate, Incinerate, Incinerate, Incinerate ,Incinerate,
    /castsequence [combat] reset=60 !Dark Soul: Instability
    /castsequence reset=target Havoc
    /cast [combat] !Shadowburn
    /cast [combat] Howl of Terror
    /petattack [@party1target,harm]
    /use 13
    /use 14
    I've been using GnomeSequencer for a couple of weeks with the hunter, macro like this:
    Code:
    Sequences['BM2'] = {
    PreMacro = [[
    /console Sound_EnableSFX 0
    /use [nopet,nomod] Call Pet 1
    /targetenemy [noharm][dead]
    /assist [@party1]
    /startattack
    /petattack [@target,harm]
    ]],
    '/cast [@party1, exists, nodead],[target=pet, exists, nodead] Misdirection',
    '/cast Heart of the Phoenix',
    '/cast !Kill Shot',
    '/cast [combat]Bestial Wrath',
    '/cast !Kill Command',
    '/castsequence Glaive Toss, Mend Pet',
    '/cast Arcane Shot',
    '/cast Cobra Shot',
    PostMacro = [[
    /script UIErrorsFrame:Hide();
    /console Sound_EnableSFX 1
    ]],
    }
    Last edited by Khatovar : 11-21-2014 at 04:31 PM

Quote Originally Posted by uffela View Post
    5 boxing from EU on Sargeras-US server - reasonable ping at 130ms. G11 keyboard with repeat while pressed at 45ms delay for #1 DPS key.
    Well, I'd start with this because that would be automation which is not allowed.

http://www.dual-boxing.com/threads/4...Before-Posting
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/13020372448#4
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/to...963?page=6#119

I had one toon that would repeatedly disconnect in combat. I figured she was sending too many commands at once and broke her macros into two chunks, made them alternating steps and no more disconnects.
    Blog : Herding Khats
    Team : Kina - Çroaker - Messkit - Lìfetaker - Wìdowmaker
    Newbie Guides : Multiboxing Vol. 1 - Multiboxing Vol. 2 - HotKeyNet - Jamba
    The Almighty Lax made a liar out of me, apparently I DO get prizes for it.
    *Commences Wielding the Banhammer like there's piñatas up in here and I'm Lady Thor*

_ Forum search letting you down? Use the custom Google search _

23 commands per second? I'd suggest that's probably the primary problem right there. And if you have a mapped key set to "pressed OR released" in ISBoxer you're generating ~45 inputs per second. I hate to sound like I'm bagging on you needlessly rather than helping with your problem....but I get the impression you didn't think this one through.
    Now playing: WoW (Garona)

I guess I deserved that - and it did help to change the rate of input.
    Still something off with the lock and hunter macros, though - I had to go back to an earlier version of the hunter macro to be able to play at all.

I don't know that we have enough experience with GnomeHarverster to understand the implications of that in conjunction with the rest of the tools we use. Might be that it is introducing failures where none would otherwise exist. Did it all work before you started using it? Honestly, if you're using ISBoxer, I suspect it can do anything GnomeSequencer can do but with more control and reliability.
    Now playing: WoW (Garona)