Close
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

Default My incursion setup

Right now running 9 pulse legions with 2 guardians, soon those guardians will be swapped for remote rep legions.

Setup contains several different broadcast profiles. Broadcast to all to move around the fleet etc. Just DPS and then just the logistics.

Video fx taken from the 2 guardians are targets, watchlists, and mods.

Last edited by SexyVanillaFreshness : 11-20-2014 at 03:56 PM

What's the combined ISK/hr like running vanguards? I'm sorely tempted due to the low risk and the lack of chain scanning. Would be lowkey PvE vs C5 sites, I think.

I can run anywhere between 6-8 sites an hour, wich is like 600-800 mill isk/h, its all depends on how many other incursion fleets are around.

Also dont forget the lp aswell.

In nullsec incursions i earn 50% more.

Huh, that isn't too shabby. With minimal site prep time, that's not much worse than C5 sites for me. Any reason you are using Legions instead of Nightmares?

Nice setup man, I seem to always run into issues with resolution scaling when I try to do stuff like that. I've just been sticking with a dxnothing window and all my game windows running at near full scale behind it. You may need to transition into something that allows you to check if your clients are in sync like a sidebar on another screen that allows you to see everyone's targets and overview. Personally I never trust my UI's to be spot on.

I have tried nightmares (back when i had 7 of them) and i hated it. But since then i have perfected the skills even more and now i have 9 dps pilots. So maybe i should try battleships again. What i would consider switching into are Paladins. I just dont have enough fate into battleships sized guns to apply the dps properly and fast enough on the frigs since i run NCO alot.
    With the legions the dps application is very very good.

To make all the client window positions identical i do this:

1. Login all characters via IS-Boxer once (and log them out again)
    2. Set up overview on one of your characters (using ISBoxer).
    3. Log out
    4. Copy contents of all "settings-Name" directories to "settings".
    5. Apply settings via GarpaUI.
    6. Copy contents of "settings" directory to all "settings-NAME" directories and overwrite if needed.

As you can see on the screenshot i have all my dps dudes on the bottom on the screen incase i need to switch asap. What i do have faith is in the overview to be the same on all the chars.

Here is a video i found of a dude with 10 paladins running a site: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0zUlo303tL4
    Last edited by SexyVanillaFreshness : 11-22-2014 at 04:16 AM

Huh, that paladin setup looks about as easy as it is going to get. Comically easy, although SP intense.