Close
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Post Help me understand Steps

Hi everybody,

I tried to set up http://www.dual-boxing.com/threads/5...l=1#post393208 , but skipped the 4th step for the flame elemental totem. The macros themselves work fine, after i translated the abillities to german.

In ISBoxer I did the following:

I created three makros in the WoW Macro Section (Game Helpers). The macros have the button ALT+SHIFT+1, ALT+SHIFT+2 and ALT+SHIFT+3 assigned to them. Then i created a new key map "XXMap". In this keymap i created a new mapped key "DPS", which is mapped to NumLock 1. This key map contains 3 steps which should execute the wow macros as mentioned in the post with target => self. If i understood correctly this will only send the command to my own window, which will lead to nothing. However, if a change that to all window ... also nothing will happen. And so after 4 hours of of wondering what i did wrong and losing all hope i am posting here in search for enlightment.

Straight forward key broadcasting is working fine.

Without seeing your profile I'd have to guess that you don't have the macros assigned to your characters in the Game Helper section.
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology

Hi Mirai, that was right, but did not fix the problem, that i do not get the macro executed. My ISBoxer Profile can be found here: http://www.privatepaste.com/2f25ab21ad

And don't laugh

Alright...

• Your Key Map named Virtual Combat isn't assigned to anything. You choices are:
      1. Assign the Key Map to your Character Set and add it to your Activate Maps toggle.
      2. Delete what you've set up and re-add it to an existing Key Map like Combat or Non-Combat.

• Are you using a Focus? The macros you've created are set to assist your Focus, so if you don't have one they're probably not going to work.

• You should probably be setting your class-specific macros to only your Characters in the Game Helper section and not your entire Character Set so that you can re-use those key bindings for other classes in the future.
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology

Jehaa thanks for that MiRai. That was the final problem