Close
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Oceanic guild?

Default Oceanic guild?

Considering coming back to boxing after having some fun in WoD so far and the forum reports that instances are more doable than I was expecting from beta videos.

Given that, and the moving of OCE servers down to Australia I'm wondering if there were any OCE guilds going still and on which server. I'd like to use my boosts for a horde team and leave my alliance guys on Proudmoore since I missed the free move window.

I play on Caelestrasz with my work mates (we are all New Zealand based). We have a small Horde guild. I'm dual-boxing / single character mostly. I'm not sure I could invite you to the guild, although we are wanting to do casual normal raiding soon and are on the lookout for a few more locals.
    Jafula.
    Jamba - Jafula's Awesome Multi Boxer Assistant. An addon for YOU.

I am on Barthilas, a decent PvP server. Not sure what the ratio is like now that WoD released, but it was Horde Dominant during MoP. So good honor from Tol'Borad, Wintergrasp, and things of that nature.

Horde - Barthilas

I have my own guild going, debating if I will start to invite people to join or not. But you are more than welcome.

Vociferate # 6137 for BNet