Close
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 35

Default Easiest DPS class to box

Whats the easiest and most effective DPS class to box in your opinion?

I've tried mage, shammy and hunter... i found that ever since they enable hunter to shoot and run at the same time.. they are really great dps that could dish out dmg while you run around.. not to mention the pets they have..

now i jus love em.. of cuz.. mage has portals and shammy can revive by themselves.. at lower levels.. sometimes my sv hunter top the tps in my team.. that's with a basic rot or even no rot for my hunter.. if the rot is properly set up.. i guess the dps would be quite crazy..

what dps class do u guys bring along? i am doing pally, mage, priest, e shaman and thinking wad to fill up for the last slot
    Nobodyz is perfect. I am Nobodyz.

Destruction Warlock.
    easy rotation, nice pet for every situation, very strong AOE and can battle-rez with the soulstone
    | Keyclone + AHK | Alliance | EU | PvE |

Paladins are really easy this right now.

-100. pre squish monks. sck anyone?
    1. warlocks.
    2. hunters (loved this team, but was 5 yrs ago)

IWT and facing problems put melee waay behind ranged for me.
    6. paladins
    7. shamans

Quote Originally Posted by fightcow View Post
    -100. pre squish monks. sck anyone?
    1. warlocks.
    2. hunters (loved this team, but was 5 yrs ago)

6. paladins
    7. shamans
    Rets rotation right now make them incredibly easy to play. The only thing you need to keep track of is the divine storm procs.
    The Internet: We Know Drama
    If you're gona screw with my sig at least leave the thing bolded :P

Quote Originally Posted by fightcow View Post
    6. paladins
    7. shamans
    Because of IWT, melee shouldn't have facing problems. People usually complain about facing problems with classes like Mage because they don't have a melee autoattack, so the IWT fix for facing after fearbombs doesn't work.
    Blog : Herding Khats
    Team : Kina - Çroaker - Messkit - Lìfetaker - Wìdowmaker
    Newbie Guides : Multiboxing Vol. 1 - Multiboxing Vol. 2 - HotKeyNet - Jamba
    The Almighty Lax made a liar out of me, apparently I DO get prizes for it.
    *Commences Wielding the Banhammer like there's piñatas up in here and I'm Lady Thor*

_ Forum search letting you down? Use the custom Google search _

yeh I know what youre saying, although using iwt as a way of getting your char to face the right way sometimes results in them running off if they are not already in melee range, same as using it to engage. Worse on large targets, like bosses.
    Last edited by fightcow : 11-17-2014 at 02:00 PM

For PVE, Hunter, IMO.

* Easy rotation (As BM anyway)
    * 100% uptime on pet(tank) heals
    * 2-second pet rez in case it gets one-shotted (e.g. by Flarecore Golems on Timeless Isle)
    * 100% uptime on non-GCD threat-reduction
    * 100% instant-teleport pet means it is always in melee range even if pet dash ability isn't up
    * Multiple damage types (Nature, Physical, Fire)
    * Multiple pet types depending on what you're doing
    * Tons of utility

Warlocks have some of this (and easy rotations as well) and the battle rez is nice but they lack the situational control that hunters have.

Just depends on what you're trying to do.

I have little experience in PVP so that dynamic is completely different.
    Now playing: WoW (Garona)

Quote Originally Posted by Ughmahedhurtz View Post
    For PVE, Hunter, IMO.

* Easy rotation (As BM anyway)
    * 100% uptime on pet(tank) heals
    * 2-second pet rez in case it gets one-shotted (e.g. by Flarecore Golems on Timeless Isle)
    * 100% uptime on non-GCD threat-reduction
    * 100% instant-teleport pet means it is always in melee range even if pet dash ability isn't up
    * Multiple damage types (Nature, Physical, Fire)
    * Multiple pet types depending on what you're doing
    * Tons of utility

Warlocks have some of this (and easy rotations as well) and the battle rez is nice but they lack the situational control that hunters have.

Just depends on what you're trying to do.

I have little experience in PVP so that dynamic is completely different.
    How does this setup do in dungeons? seeing it cant random due to specs right? I saw a 5 x Hunter Boxer on Whisperwind the other day, i forgot to add him to my friends list, i had lots of questions because i have 5 x 90s sitting around doing nothing, i am looking for my second 5 man team. Would it better to add a tank/healer to 3 Hunters or 5 hunters decent in 5 man heroics? (or is it to early to tell?). Im very intrigued to learn more about hunters i've been gone for a long time.
    Meeo/Nibilus

In mop, hunters were just fine to walk into an instance without a healer or tank. After having run the heroics on my main, I'm not too sure. There is a lot of aoe damage that is unavoidable this time around - so I would probably pair my hunter team with an easy heal class. Tank damage is pretty crazy right now as well, but hunter pets are still pretty resilient.
    Multiboxing since WoW:BC - MY YOUTUBE!