Close
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Showing results 11 to 20 of 35

Quote Originally Posted by Meeo View Post
    How does this setup do in dungeons? seeing it cant random due to specs right? I saw a 5 x Hunter Boxer on Whisperwind the other day, i forgot to add him to my friends list, i had lots of questions because i have 5 x 90s sitting around doing nothing, i am looking for my second 5 man team. Would it better to add a tank/healer to 3 Hunters or 5 hunters decent in 5 man heroics? (or is it to early to tell?). Im very intrigued to learn more about hunters i've been gone for a long time.
    Yes, this is a problem. Dungeons that spew gratuitous AoE all over, pretty much requiring group heals means that yes, you will probably want to swap one out for a heals type. I have yet to run a WoD dungeon, so I'm still clueless how they'll perform. My current 90-100 group is 3x warlock, mage, priest. Hunters will be group 2.
    Now playing: WoW (Garona)

wow.. thats quite a bit of responses so far.. im seeing hunter being one of the easiest to play with the ability to run and shoot compared to others, with the exception of instants.. im realizing that my mage (got it for portal purposes), has less use of portal with all the Dungeon Finder and completion bonus.. i basically just keep using DF all the way till outlands and even there, im still using DF -_-

tat's giving me a reason to kick my mage out.. looking at the posts.. if WoD has AoE, then maybe shammy is a good choice ? with chain heals and totems? didnt really play warlock long enough.. but i alway overlook soulstone.. it's always when my toon's dead then i realize the stone's expired -_- anyone has good way to keep track of that easily?

not sure if stat squish is still in progress but some instance seems easier.. while some instances.. im find it weird.. my 84 mage.. could ohko mobs in swamps of sorrow instance while my mage cant ohko mobs in scarlet . . . . . scarlet is lower in level.........
    Nobodyz is perfect. I am Nobodyz.

Quote Originally Posted by fightcow View Post
    yeh I know what youre saying, although using iwt as a way of getting your char to face the right way sometimes results in them running off if they are not already in melee range, same as using it to engage. Worse on large targets, like bosses.
    good solution the fix to this is integrating backpedaling as a second step in isboxer
    Last edited by JackBurton : 11-18-2014 at 12:08 PM
    Just remember what ol' Jack Burton does when the earth quakes, and the poison arrows fall from the sky, and the pillars of Heaven shake. Yeah, Jack Burton just looks that big ol' storm right square in the eye and he says, "Give me your best shot, pal. I can take it"

Quote Originally Posted by JackBurton View Post
    good solution the fix to this is integrating backpedaling as a second step in isboxer
    thanks jack, but I use HKN.

thanks jack, but I use HKN.
    It can be set up in HotKeyNet, too, either via KeyDown/Keyup or Toggle. Micro-Movement has been part of my melee DPS key for ages.

Code:
    <Hotkey CapsLockOff 2>
    MOUSEOVER CODE REMOVED
    	<Else>
    	<DoHotkey Hotkey RAlt F9>
    	<DoHotkey Hotkey LAlt F9>
    	<DoHotkey Hotkey RCtrl F9>
    	<DoHotkey Hotkey LCtrl F9>
    	<DoHotkey Hotkey RShift F9>
    		<SendLabel w3, w4, w5>
    			<KeyDown W>
    			<KeyUp W>
    That's the relevant part of my normal DPS key.

To make it look and function exactly like the ISBoxer linked version. Oem6 is my IWT key ]

Code:
    <Hotkey 7>
    	<Toggle>
    	<SendLabel w3, w4, w5>
    		<Key Oem6>
    	<Toggle>
    	<SendLabel w3, w4, w5>
    		<KeyDown W>
    		<KeyUp W>
    To make it work so they move forward as long as the key is held down and stop when it is released

Code:
    <Hotkey 7>
    	<SendLabel w3, w4, w5>
    		<Key Oem6>

<HotkeyUp 7>
    	<SendLabel w3, w4, w5>
    		<KeyDown W>
    		<KeyUp W>
    Blog : Herding Khats
    Team : Kina - Çroaker - Messkit - Lìfetaker - Wìdowmaker
    Newbie Guides : Multiboxing Vol. 1 - Multiboxing Vol. 2 - HotKeyNet - Jamba
    The Almighty Lax made a liar out of me, apparently I DO get prizes for it.
    *Commences Wielding the Banhammer like there's piñatas up in here and I'm Lady Thor*

_ Forum search letting you down? Use the custom Google search _

That's pretty cool !
    thanks guys

Now ive reached 100 i can re assess my 'easy dps' list and put paladins nearerthe bottom!
    why?
    seal twisting.

no, its not 'hard', but no dps is hard, its all varying degrees of easy, but seal management definately makes the paladin less easy than many.
    im not complaining though, its fun. For now

Now ive reached 100 i can re assess my 'easy dps' list and put paladins nearerthe bottom!
    why?
    seal twisting.

no, its not 'hard', but no dps is hard, its all varying degrees of easy, but seal management definately makes the paladin less easy than many.
    Sounds kinda similar to the monk/druid stance-swapping stuff and maybe the balance druid sun/moon shifting thing.
    Now playing: WoW (Garona)

laziness has kicked in and I find myself just not bothering, 15% AP boost is most useful by far so I just stick with that and save gcd's.
    To use all 3 seals it wastes/uses 3 gcd's approx. every 30s, so its quite a hassle. much like a monk as you say, but more frequent.

why?
    seal twisting.

i don't get why your saying seal twisting?

all i see is [Empowered Seals] but why not use [Final Verdict] it probs be easier to add it And its NOTHING like the drulds as that is so random its unreal. and you probs want to use [Divine Storm] for Empowered Divine Storm] anyway
    Last edited by ebony : 11-22-2014 at 05:35 PM