Close
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

Default So how is boxing now with all of Draenor phased?

Which was to combat the long queues and lag. Is it awful? Does follow drop all the time? Seems like it would, but I'm too lazy to fire up a few accounts and check it. Not to mention the queue on Stormrage is so long that I can be in it all day and not play.
    Last edited by Multibocks : 11-15-2014 at 08:32 PM

Blizzard recently said in one of their updates that they were pushing a fix to keep people who were in the same party/guild in the same phase, but I don't know how well it's working out.
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology

Seems to be working fine. There are phasing problems, but they don't seem to be anything more than normal "my, this is an oddly-shaped phase border here" kind of situations.

They have a lot of world phase like the goblin starting area and the quest phases otherwise are more liberal than in WOTLK where at hand in the quest would change the world and everyone would fade and the npc would glitch. The phasing for this are more liberal, it seems the hubs are more static and the surroundings are phased which is nice for a lot of characters in one place.

I am sort of used to going through zones and pushing everyone forward and clustering, I am not seeing any extra problems traveling via flying mount going from place to place. Flying to lich king is if anything easier, maybe its the high populations right now or something. Usually that is one of the worst journeys for me.

I haven't had any problems with phasing at all. When opening up the Beastwatch quest hub you get to pick between 2 different garrison buildings. They warn you to pick the same building for all group members to stay in the same phase/quest line. Kudos to them there.
    Guilds: Spirit of St Louis/Saint Louis
    US- Trollbane/Zuljin Horde and Alliance

When you go into those end of questline scenarios, does everything hold together still when boxing? I haven't reactivated all of my accounts yet but was worried they would be phased and would have to do each of those individually.

I'll chime in on the phasing thing and mention that none of it has been nearly as bad as the area in front of Icecrown Citadel. There's a few spots where you have to pause briefly to pick up the followers but I didn't run into hardly any spots where it was constantly a pain.
    Now playing: WoW (Garona)

the only problem im having with phasing is with the damn garrisons, the "invite to my garrison" feature is pretty useless. hopefully blizzard will be improving on it as we go forward.

outside of that, since they fixed the dismount issues when using mounts with multiple seats i never had any problems with phasing.

3 boxer here, i love Tundra Mammoths. in a non weird/D.E.H.T.A. kind of way.

btw, anyone knows if there's any 3 seater for air nowdays? been away from the game for a while.