Close
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Default Team problems since WoD - World of Warcraft

Hi,

- I have posted this on the Isboxer forums as well... just in case its not a jamba problem. -

I have been multiboxing for quite a while and never had any major problems with the innerspace, isboxer, jamba combo - all the latest versions.

When I logged in to play WoD I noticed that all the characters showed 6 members on their team list in Jamba - I have the team list showing on all characters. I didn't think much of it until I started questing, when the minions would not accept quests at the same time as the master. A bit annoying but I carried on playing and decided today to see if I could fix the problems.

What I have discovered...

All toons have themselves listed twice in jamba in the team, one of them is the master of the team and there is a blank entry, sometimes 2 in the list.
    I tried to use the team window to remove the unwanted members recreate the team and used jamba-team master <toonname> all to set the master appropriately.

This didn't work so I then took the drastic action of.......

Moved the WTF, Cache and interface folders in WoW.
    Uninstalled Innerspace/isBoxer
    Deleted the innerspace folder from program files(X86)
    Reinstalled Innerspace
    Used curse client to download the latest jamba

Logged on to each of my 5 accounts (all on one BNet account) - so that Isboxer could see the toons.

created a new team in isBoxer using the WoW wizard. Just basic configuration nothing personalized - I didn't even set the interact with target keybind.

Fired up the team using Innerspace... and sadly exactly the same thing happens... all toons have 6 team members - themselves listed twice - and with one of their entries set as the master toon. They will not talk to each other at all through jamba, and no matter how many times I set each toon to have the main toon as master, once I swap window away from the minion and then back, the minion is reset as the master.

The question is.. is this a Jamba problem, but as it appears that IsBoxer creates the Jamba team I was wondering if the problem could lie with the isboxer/innerspace and jamba interface?

I have the same setup on my laptop, and whilst I haven't reset everything on it (yet) it is having the same team problems.

Any suggestions?

Jamba got updated with cross realm support, which means character names are now name-server.

However ISBoxer hasn't been updated to add names in this format. I suggest you turn off ISBoxer managing your team characters, to do this, make sure you have "WoW: Disable ISBoxer management of Jamba Addon team" checked for your character set.

I also recommend you reset all profiles on all your characters. You can do that under /jamba -> Profiles -> Core: Profiles -> Reset Profile.

However this does mean you will have to build all settings again and will lose any macros you have made in Jamba-Macro.

Aslo make sure you have checked "Assume All Team Members Always Online" checked in /jamba -> Advanced -> Core: Communications.

There are a few fixes coming in 6.0.3-2, which I was going to be doing now, but alas maintenance has been extended until 11AM PST and between now and then is my only free window of time I have today to make fixes.
    Jafula.
    Jamba - Jafula's Awesome Multi Boxer Assistant. An addon for YOU.

Thanks Jafula, super quick response...

Awesome addon by the way

i just rolled back to a older copy of jamba there to much core things i use that's broken with name-server

i did read though lax does support server-name in isboxer though but you need to add the realm to your chars.

Quote Originally Posted by Jafula View Post
    Jamba got updated with cross realm support, which means character names are now name-server.

However ISBoxer hasn't been updated to add names in this format.
    ISBoxer 41.10.1115.1 now includes this change (changelog).

Related notes: name-server will be used if the server name is filled in in your ISBoxer Character. ISBoxer has automatically detected and filled that in for some time now, but for older teams or manually-created Characters, you can fill that in per Character by selecting each in the top left pane (under Characters...). Conversely, for anyone wanting to use 41.10.1115.1 or later with an older version of Jamba that does not use the name-server format, just remove the server name from your Characters. Cross-realm teams MUST have the server name filled in though for ISBoxer macros to work.

p.s. thanks Jafula
    Last edited by Lax : 11-15-2014 at 01:01 PM
    Lax
    Author of ISBoxer
    Video: ISBoxer Quick Start

Cheers, Lax. I've updated Jamba to 6.0.3-2 When adding a character to the Jamba team, Jamba will add the realm name onto the character name if it does not exist. Jamba requires the full name-realm even if the team is all on the same realm.
    Jafula.
    Jamba - Jafula's Awesome Multi Boxer Assistant. An addon for YOU.