Close
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 51

Default /Follow in Ashran

Looks like /follow works in Ashran... for now .

Moderator Edit: For everyone who reads this thread moving forward, /follow does not work in Ashran.
    -MiRai
    Last edited by MiRai : 08-16-2015 at 06:56 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Holinkasuxxalot View Post
    Looks like /follow works in Ashran... for now .
    ya i have been told this as well but am unable to test it due to needing to be a higher level to enter
    Last edited by ebony : 11-13-2014 at 01:50 AM

Hmm so /follow working in Ashram would be a Reason to resub my 4 shamans. Didn't Blizz disable /follow in Ashram?

Would love to see confirmation of this one way or the other on live servers.
    "Tact is for those that lack the wit for sarcasm."

i can say 100% /follow was NOT working the last day of beta!

all i can think of is ashran is not in a instance right now is the world of the street and is only running local copy's on the world server. (in beta if the instance server went down /follow did work!) i Just don't want players to go out there get the xpac (for ashran) now for this for it to be working as it was on beta.

At the end of the day we still don't know how /follow is removed but it did always work in the citys next to ashran but as soon as you jumped to the instance server (ip changes) /follow did the same as bg's.

Ashran live steam for 1h a few weeks ago and Holinka said there is not banned items in ashran we think it be cool to have a unfair pvp zone without rules and i was there and he saw me and said "that's interesting" when he saw me standing at the boss. but it was about over when he saw me.

all i can say is if its back or if its a bug with how the servers are right now and the zone is not setup right.

This can be removed!

Just me cent.

Just because it is working today does not mean it will be working tomorrow. Probably shouldn't base you resubbing on just that one feature.

I was in Ashran with my 5 shamans @lvl 91. Follow was activated but i got spammed in chat witch a massage "your char was not able to transfer to intance"... something like that, maybe my translation isn't the best.

We will see at lvl 100 , now i stuck at lvl96

i did not plan to do any pvp boxing this time, so i will probably be pve boxing

/follow worked on ashran today, ran 8 ele shams through to do a few quests there.

Quote Originally Posted by Holinkasuxxalot View Post
    I was in Ashran with my 5 shamans @lvl 91. Follow was activated but i got spammed in chat witch a massage "your char was not able to transfer to intance"... something like that, maybe my translation isn't the best.

We will see at lvl 100 , now i stuck at lvl96
    it kicked me out at 91 saying am to low to go there.