Close
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
Showing results 41 to 50 of 51

Quote Originally Posted by JohnGabriel View Post
    6.2 hit today, but I cannot test if they fixed this. None of my team ends up in the same instance group, ever.

For whatever reason they temporarily limited the instance size in Ashram to 15. Maybe once they change instance size back to 150+ I will be able to try it. Fingers crossed they haven't fixed it yet.
    They fixed it on ptr 1st patch, soultrader works there. You can olny go in ashran now with 5 players and not as a raid to stop the lfg big ally/horde groups they did the same in tol and wg. But they was on the same server so did not matter.

Quote Originally Posted by ebony View Post
    They fixed it on ptr 1st patch, soultrader works there. You can olny go in ashran now with 5 players and not as a raid to stop the lfg big ally/horde groups they did the same in tol and wg. But they was on the same server so did not matter.
    No fun allowed
    EVE Online Get Ships. Train Skills.

How do you queue for Ashran as a group? I tried to figure it out, but I couldn't. A Google search has some suggestions for using the "premade" group tool, but when you already have 5 in the group, you can't use it. If I disband and create a "premade" group in the tool, then add people, the "premade" group disappears.

The only thing I can think of is maybe I need to queue for Ashran individually, then pray they all end up in the same instance.

Quote Originally Posted by Bollwerk View Post
    How do you queue for Ashran as a group? I tried to figure it out, but I couldn't. A Google search has some suggestions for using the "premade" group tool, but when you already have 5 in the group, you can't use it. If I disband and create a "premade" group in the tool, then add people, the "premade" group disappears.

The only thing I can think of is maybe I need to queue for Ashran individually, then pray they all end up in the same instance.
    Things have changed a bit in the last couple months.

If you are horde, with the instant-queue just leave and re-enter over and over until you are all in the same instance.

If you are alliance, just wait awhile and they might change things again.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnGabriel View Post
    Things have changed a bit in the last couple months.

If you are horde, with the instant-queue just leave and re-enter over and over until you are all in the same instance.

If you are alliance, just wait awhile and they might change things again.
    enter with your main (group leader) and the others will get in the ins after (5 man only) but do not run in at the same time

Quote Originally Posted by ebony View Post
    enter with your main (group leader) and the others will get in the ins after (5 man only) but do not run in at the same time
    Tried this today and after an hour in the queue, the leader gets in, but none of the other toons got an invite.
    I don't understand.

Quote Originally Posted by Bollwerk View Post
    Tried this today and after an hour in the queue, the leader gets in, but none of the other toons got an invite.
    I don't understand.
    I think you might benefit from a clearer description, as the one you quoted leaves room for interpretation:

1. Enter Ashran with your party leader, but don't have the others follow, leave them behind
    2. Receive and confirm an invite on the party leader, now you can ride back to the others
    3. Confirm your party leader is indeed queued up now
    4. Enter Ashran with your other party members
    5. Receive and confirm their invites, ride back to the party leader
    6. Accept the invites when they pop (they might not all pop at the same time, but should be fairly close together)

That should do the trick, it always has for me. The thing is, in order for other party members to be able to join the same instance of Ashran as the party leader, the party leader has to be queued up already, or else they'll all be treated as separate invites and where they end up is pretty much a gamble. With the party leader queued up first, the others know what instance to hook into, so to speak.

Quote Originally Posted by MultiBear View Post
    I think you might benefit from a clearer description, as the one you quoted leaves room for interpretation:

1. Enter Ashran with your party leader, but don't have the others follow, leave them behind
    2. Receive and confirm an invite on the party leader, now you can ride back to the others
    3. Confirm your party leader is indeed queued up now
    4. Enter Ashran with your other party members
    5. Receive and confirm their invites, ride back to the party leader
    6. Accept the invites when they pop (they might not all pop at the same time, but should be fairly close together)

That should do the trick, it always has for me. The thing is, in order for other party members to be able to join the same instance of Ashran as the party leader, the party leader has to be queued up already, or else they'll all be treated as separate invites and where they end up is pretty much a gamble. With the party leader queued up first, the others know what instance to hook into, so to speak.
    This works for me as well.

But I do see possible problems, such as during busy times if there is not enough room in any available instance.

One of the times I would really hate to be alliance.

Ok thanks. Now it makes sense.
    i had only queued with the leader.
    i had mistakenly thought that other party members would get invites without needing to queue.

Well, I got all 5 toons in, but /follow does NOT work in Ashran.
    I though someone in this thread said it was re-enabled, but maybe they turned it off again?

Edit - looks like someone on page 3 did say it does NOT work. I missed it. Blah.
    Last edited by Bollwerk : 08-16-2015 at 01:54 PM