Close
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
Showing results 31 to 40 of 51

Quote Originally Posted by Viffle View Post
    First: Long time lurker, finally posting. Thanks for all the great info.

Has anyone made it into Ashran with more than 5 characters today?

I joined queue at the same time, but no matter what I do 5 guys never get a queue pop - waited an hour (wait on the first 5 was 10 minutes).
    I tried restarting clients and stuff, but nothing seemed to allow me to get more than 5. It wasn't always the same 5 in at once either.

I am not grouped at all.

Is there possibly a limit on number of members from the same guild? same IP? something like that.

I have done this probably 5 times since WOD launched without issue.
    i don't think they game would be the clever but you never know.

i don't think they do it at guild level they said they wonted it to be a unfair crazy bring as many friends as u can loads of time.

Quote Originally Posted by ebony View Post
    i don't think they game would be the clever but you never know.

i don't think they do it at guild level they said they wonted it to be a unfair crazy bring as many friends as u can loads of time.
    Fair enough. I just don't understand why if you join at the same time they wouldn't get a queue in order. It doesn't seem that it goes in order. I noticed others kept zoning in after me.

I might have been something screwy since Ashran was the daily yesterday. Will try again today and report back.

Quote Originally Posted by Viffle View Post
    Fair enough. I just don't understand why if you join at the same time they wouldn't get a queue in order. It doesn't seem that it goes in order. I noticed others kept zoning in after me.

I might have been something screwy since Ashran was the daily yesterday. Will try again today and report back.
    fromwhat am reading on the forums this is happening all over forums to loads of players, with que pop up's never happening.

If they did a IP ban then anyone at uni/shared internet would be getting this prob and unfair for a few boxers?? when blizzard has tryed to keep 90% mutiboxers out be removing /follow. seems a bit far for like 10 boxers or however many are going there.

it seems a lot of servers been joined to ashran and crz has been added so a lot of pemade groups have started for it. even though the hole group can not join at the same time they be put in a que and then shard out with the others in the que

to be fair i think the zone is going to much like WG/TOl with silly ques and not getting in unless your on a 50/50 server that is not going to happen.

even though since beta there is a afk system there now.
    But there is a lot of bots in this zone its unreal. as the honor is so much better then bg's

8chars farmed ashran alot now. Got my own AH with the universal modules. Just farm mobs arround
    my movement = Spectral swift tiger mount +F1 (target self) + IWT and they follow me like follow. Only have to repeat IWTpussint alot to make sure you dont lose them.
    And if you see a group comming use the shield of thunder scroll. This will do Aoe dmg on them as they wanna zerg ya. 50k dmg to each target by each buff x your multibox= REKT

Is there a guide somewhere that goes over the details on how to get follow to work in Ashran? My slaves will not IWT when i target myself or my battlepet. Any help is appreciated!

Quote Originally Posted by lovesbunnys View Post
    Is there a guide somewhere that goes over the details on how to get follow to work in Ashran? My slaves will not IWT when i target myself or my battlepet. Any help is appreciated!
    It was "fixed" in patch 6.1.
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology

Quote Originally Posted by MiRai View Post
    It was "fixed" in patch 6.1.
    It should be 6.2 that fixs the itw/ctm.

Quote Originally Posted by ebony View Post
    It should be 6.2 that fixs the itw/ctm.
    My mistake. Then I have no idea why their characters wouldn't interact with each other. /shrug
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology

6.2 hit today, but I cannot test if they fixed this. None of my team ends up in the same instance group, ever.

For whatever reason they temporarily limited the instance size in Ashram to 15. Maybe once they change instance size back to 150+ I will be able to try it. Fingers crossed they haven't fixed it yet.

They fixed the IWT on the master. I wouldn't bother with the brew pup at all unless you want you guys running around like crazy, getting stuck on things, and getting dismounted due to interacting with the brew pup dismounting you.