Close
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Showing results 21 to 30 of 51

Re-verified just now that /follow works at Ashran, this was a US PVE server, with a group of level 92s. Previous group that also worked was a mixed group of 99s and 100s on a US RP-PVE server.

NRIX4dS.jpg

Looks like you are in the town, which follow has worked in throughout the beta. We are concerned about the pvp battle ground in which you can not join until you are lvl 100.

I got got word that it does not work on tich us.

It does not work at 100 in the PVP Zone tried it today

Quote Originally Posted by multiboxduck View Post
    re-verified just now that /follow works at ashran, this was a us pve server, with a group of level 92s. Previous group that also worked was a mixed group of 99s and 100s on a us rp-pve server.

NRIX4dS.jpg

this is not ashran!

Its the citys not the same map/zone. look at the top of mini map.
    Last edited by ebony : 11-18-2014 at 09:36 AM

And there goes the fun

Quote Originally Posted by Barazanthul View Post
    And there goes the fun
    Everyone seems really surprised at this its been like it since beta i posted when it got removed even if it did work it was not going to change we even got a replay from the pvp dev saying that

"auto /follow will be removed in ashran it did not take long on beta to see it was going to be a problem"

A lot of posts from this topic are players thinking it work in the zone next to ashran "the city's".

We use toys/pet/mounts or other things to get round follow but that does not mean that we not going to get banned/items hotfixed if the devs really does not want boxing there.

as of now you can interact with players.

so this setup works great!

http://www.dual-boxing.com/threads/5...-isboxer-setup

2nd they moved the pvp vendors and the honor vendors to the main city as well so nolonger we can use well we need to get gear from there.

Ill be damned, you're right in the ashran active zone, /follow did not work with 100s, I tested on both US-PVE and US-RP-PVE realms but both did not work. The devs are still butthurt about the billion-boxer during beta?
    Last edited by multiboxduck : 11-18-2014 at 06:07 PM

Interestingly enough, I was in ashran yesterday and IWT was working WITHOUT being mounted on a 2 person mount. I think the "lootable" buff might be the culprit, as when it only worked when I had at least 1 artifact fragment on my leader. Quickly bound it to mousewheel and just rolled my wheel while moving around, and it functioned very close to /follow.

Quote Originally Posted by wadafruck View Post
    Interestingly enough, I was in ashran yesterday and IWT was working WITHOUT being mounted on a 2 person mount. I think the "lootable" buff might be the culprit, as when it only worked when I had at least 1 artifact fragment on my leader. Quickly bound it to mousewheel and just rolled my wheel while moving around, and it functioned very close to /follow.
    this has been posted many times in other topic's

First: Long time lurker, finally posting. Thanks for all the great info.

Has anyone made it into Ashran with more than 5 characters today?

I joined queue at the same time, but no matter what I do 5 guys never get a queue pop - waited an hour (wait on the first 5 was 10 minutes).
    I tried restarting clients and stuff, but nothing seemed to allow me to get more than 5. It wasn't always the same 5 in at once either.

I am not grouped at all.

Is there possibly a limit on number of members from the same guild? same IP? something like that.

I have done this probably 5 times since WOD launched without issue.