Close
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Showing results 11 to 20 of 26

as for what i did to level, i quested actually, i only ended up doing 1 dungeon because of a massive quest bottleneck which was cleared when i finished, i was ahead of the curb the medium paced levelers who had done it before on beta once or so untill about taldor or spires so, and the real fast ones overtook

I found questing to be ultra fast, I mean hardly any pickup quests and if they are, its a all round drop. I was leveling 1 level per a hour or 1 per 2 hours I could see multiboxing increasing it by what 10 mins per a quest ?

only one un-multibox friendly quest so far in SMV ( other than garrisons ) a quest where you click a mushroom so you can safely interact with spores. other than that.. very MB friendly so far.
    Currently 5 Boxing 5 Protection Paladins on Whisperwind Alliance
    The Power of Five!!! ( short video )

big gratz. The EU servers have been misrable but they say they new hardware now. So hopefully it will be possible to get past the Garrison. Yesterday I couldnt even heartstone or get summoned out
    22 x 5-toon teams on Silvermoon EU

the bonus quests are are awesome for boxing just kill 20 of this and 10 of that stuff. And really good XP +gold.

i almost managed to complete shadow moon burial grounds on normal today, first boss was hardest and last boss i was struggling with, didn't try more than 5 attempts on him unfortunately. something i find funny is that normal lvl 100 dungeons require 600 ilvl and heroics require 610 ilvl.
    things i did today was smash out garrisons a lot and got the 640 ilvl epic ring from the leggendairy quest which only required me doing the lvl 98 instance skyreach which was simple at lvl 100.
    here is the lovely team shot, and off to bed again! busy day of gaming ahead of me tomorrow!!

Name:  WoWScrnShot_111514_210540.jpg
Views: 165
Size:  263.4 KB

Nice work! I picked the Dwarven Bunker for my garrison first for the chances of loot upgrades.

So glad I went for it and got the xpac.. it's soooo much fun. Nice to see that dungeons are doable.. I don't mind not being able to do all.. so long as I can do some.

I'm actually loving the garrison.. I just do the 5 seperate... unless it's a grp quest.

Everything is fixed on my server Chamber eu.. everything works great

Quote Originally Posted by Andreauk View Post
    Nice work! I picked the Dwarven Bunker for my garrison first for the chances of loot upgrades.

So glad I went for it and got the xpac.. it's soooo much fun. Nice to see that dungeons are doable.. I don't mind not being able to do all.. so long as I can do some.

I'm actually loving the garrison.. I just do the 5 seperate... unless it's a grp quest.

Everything is fixed on my server Chamber eu.. everything works great
    Thanks for the view into the future for us boxers, tundra!

Andrea, really glad you are enjoying yourself. I'm nowhere near 100, taking my time, but I'm finding it lots of fun too.

I'm doing all the quests in a raid group of ten and getting quest credit on all of them easily. I've always found it easier to level ten at once rather than five, but previously I've had to run in two groups of five (one following the other and assisting on kills) while switching group leads for every kill or collection quest to get credit for both groups. Now all ten get kill credit at once. Really nice! And as Lyon noted, only the garrison quests and that one spore quest have been time consuming as a boxer so far.

The way WoD questing is working out, it really doesn't take that much longer to level ten toons up instead of one. Prepared could level all sixty at once!
    10-boxing Alliance Sargeras and Kil'jaeden

I dislike questing. and I cant stand it when MBoxing. didn't do any cata or panda, I just level up through instances... but I think its gonna be tedious this time with 1 instance every 2 levels. Maybe I will have to force myself to quest. (not that its been an option on neptulon so far. im facing another 800min queue)