Close
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Showing results 21 to 26 of 26

Quote Originally Posted by fightcow View Post
    I dislike questing. and I cant stand it when MBoxing. didn't do any cata or panda, I just level up through instances... but I think its gonna be tedious this time with 1 instance every 2 levels. Maybe I will have to force myself to quest. (not that its been an option on neptulon so far. im facing another 800min queue)
    Questing minus the garrison quests is a lot of fun actually and very streamlined with no instanced bullshit.
    Almost all (minus two so far up till level 96) collection quests has 1 of that item in the same spot for every person in your group.
    The extra objective areas with the quests that go along with them as well as the objectives themselves can give 1/6 of a level per alone.
    Treasures are awesome for exp and most of them give equal to a quest or 1/2 q quest (around 1/70 of your level per and there are 20-30 in some zones)
    The Internet: We Know Drama
    If you're gona screw with my sig at least leave the thing bolded :P

i have managed to do: on Normal:
    UBrs - first 3 bosses (4th was really hard for me and didn't mange it)
    skyreach - lvl 98 instance is easy with 100's
    everbloom - managed first boss , 2nd unable so far
    shadow moon burial - 1st boss very hard but managed, 2nd - 3rd are easy, last boss to dificult so far
    grimrail depot - have not tried

Quote Originally Posted by Mercurio View Post
    Thanks for the view into the future for us boxers, tundra!

Andrea, really glad you are enjoying yourself. I'm nowhere near 100, taking my time, but I'm finding it lots of fun too.

I'm doing all the quests in a raid group of ten and getting quest credit on all of them easily. I've always found it easier to level ten at once rather than five, but previously I've had to run in two groups of five (one following the other and assisting on kills) while switching group leads for every kill or collection quest to get credit for both groups. Now all ten get kill credit at once. Really nice! And as Lyon noted, only the garrison quests and that one spore quest have been time consuming as a boxer so far.

The way WoD questing is working out, it really doesn't take that much longer to level ten toons up instead of one. Prepared could level all sixty at once!

I'm level 96 atm and multiboxed Slag mines and Iron Docks.. Slag mines was easy.. Docks was a bit more of a challenge. Didn't lose any of my team to bosses, but I did a derp trash pull that wiped me once lol.. healing needed was minimal, and Holy Nova spam did most of my heals with a bit of spot healing on my tank now and again.

Not sure I could do 10 box - 5 is enough for me!

I'm really enjoying the storyline.
    Last edited by Andreauk : 11-15-2014 at 10:39 PM

I did a little questing, mainly wanted the 20% exp pots!
    still don't like it though, phasing is so annoying
    BUT.. at least im not getting insta crushed by high lvl tw@ts camping low level areas and 1 shotting everything!
    The stat squish mustve really put a dent in the fun for those pussies.

I love questing.. have 100% completion in all Warlords zones so far and I am level 99 with 80% to go and just hit Nagrand.

loot is bugged in iron docks, I got nothing from last boss :/
    love that dungeon though! looks great, and good fun.

ive given in and decide to quest some.. its taking me at least 3hrs/lvl. 91.5 to 93.5 was pain!
    im sure someone on here said it should be about 1-2hrs/lvl, makes me feel like im doing something wrong?
    Last edited by fightcow : 11-17-2014 at 11:04 AM