Close
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Default Unable to play more than 1 character still

Hello!

So I did the quick setup wizard and got the basics of that configured. I launched the character set. The first instance popped up. I logged in, clicked play, and then clicked play on my main character. That started loading as the second instance rolled up. Again I logged in, clicked play, and when I tried clicking play on my 2nd char, I got hit with the error about how only one character can be played at a time. In addition, my main instance still is sitting on the loading screen, 45% ish loaded. This is still about 5 minutes after closing the second instance. My load times are usually < 1 min; so a lot is wrong.

A little bit of background. I couldn't get to this point until I disabled Bitraider and downloaded the remainder of the game. I am running 64 bit JRE. I am also a CE member, so I enter that security code in when I log in.

Not sure if that's enough info, but please help!

Do you have multiple accounts? You need to have multiple accounts.
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology

I currently have a sub and a F2P. I did not realize each one had to be a separate account. Thank you!