Close
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 18

Default WOD Servers down

Anyone having any luck getting in-game?

Servers are under heavy load and DDOS attacks which caused Blizzard to lower their max capacity and raised queues -- Welcome to any and every release of an expansion.

If you're having specific issues then you should seek assistance on the Blizzard Technical Support forums.

EDIT: Reddit has a great thread about all of this and here's an excerpt:

• The servers are down. It's not just you.
    • The queues are long. We've all seen the screen. Many of us are sitting there right now.
    • The garrisons are bugged. We know that other people are inside with you.
    • The flight points are jammed. We've seen the trains of mounts.
    • You drew a dick with your quest item. So did thousands of other people (and most of em posted here.)
    • The queues are slow. They're slow for everyone.
    • "Character not found". Yep, that's happening all over too.
    • Login screens are sticking at 80-90%. I'm sitting there right now.
    Last edited by MiRai : 11-13-2014 at 11:45 PM
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology

The eu servers had 2 hour downtime for a patch this morning so I am gonna brave logging in now.

Worked well for a while.. did the garrison defense but was bummed to find out only 3 in a party for it, so huge disappointment there

Now the garrisonss have crashed again..
    Last edited by Andreauk : 11-14-2014 at 06:15 AM

100's of people trying to turn in the same quest, just the npc is missing ...
    Everything that is fun in life is either bad for your health, immoral or illegal!

Our server has loads of people stuck in midair on fae flight path mount near garrison.. all moving up and down over n over.. looks like a fae mating grounds lol

Quote Originally Posted by Andreauk View Post
    The eu servers had 2 hour downtime for a patch this morning so I am gonna brave logging in now.

Worked well for a while.. did the garrison defense but was bummed to find out only 3 in a party for it, so huge disappointment there

Now the garrisonss have crashed again..
    so true but 3 better the one

they can do 6 hours if it fix's stuff. why cut two hours and don't seem to fix it

In other expansions we had new races or a new class..and even a choice of start zone in Cata.. now all have to go to the same place, and the garrison on top it's just too much for the servers to handle.. I wonder if they can truly fix it..

Quote Originally Posted by Andreauk View Post
    In other expansions we had new races or a new class..and even a choice of start zone in Cata.. now all have to go to the same place, and the garrison on top it's just too much for the servers to handle.. I wonder if they can truly fix it..
    i hate to say this but they overlooked it having 2 garrisons in 2 zones from (4 places from blizzcon last year) there nowhere to offload the players to, even if they do fix it players are going to flood to this players city every day. can it will it ever clam down?
    and 2nd most servers are now 90% one side, so having horde start away from ally does not help. wotlk was the better choice 2 zones on the other side of the map.

Quote Originally Posted by ebony View Post
    i hate to say this but they overlooked it having 2 garrisons in 2 zones from (4 places from blizzcon last year) there nowhere to offload the players to, even if they do fix it players are going to flood to this players city every day. can it will it ever clam down?
    and 2nd most servers are now 90% one side,
    Their biggest mistake was making it so you had to do the garrison quests to get the flight out of there to the next zone.. I dont mind putting the garrison on hold so long as I can do other stuff while I wait... but I can't

Also it seems that I finish handing in 1 set of missions to need to go back 20 mins later to complete.. so everyone is visiting the garrison a lot... and as a boxer i feel like I always need to be back there lol

They are looking into it again.. https://twitter.com/BlizzardCSEU_EN/...11547309334530
    Last edited by Andreauk : 11-14-2014 at 07:37 AM

Quote Originally Posted by MiRai View Post
    Servers are under heavy load and DDOS attacks which caused Blizzard to lower their max capacity and raised queues -- Welcome to any and every release of an expansion.
    I find it laughably convenient that every MMO release and expansion for the past year has been the target of "DDOS attacks." As an IT employee, I'd do the same thing, but it still makes me chuckle - I have very little doubt that increased numbers of legitimate customers counts as a "DDOS attack" in a very broad definition of the term...