Close
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 11 to 18 of 18

Quote Originally Posted by Tehtsuo View Post
    I find it laughably convenient that every MMO release and expansion for the past year has been the target of "DDOS attacks." As an IT employee, I'd do the same thing, but it still makes me chuckle - I have very little doubt that increased numbers of legitimate customers counts as a "DDOS attack" in a very broad definition of the term...
    I dunno, it sure does seem like quite a bit of traffic from outside the country was focused directly at the Los Angeles area last night:

Name:  B2X50waIgAArxQn.jpg
Views: 191
Size:  68.0 KB

If the problem was that only Draenor was overloaded then only Draenor's world server would have been crashing (and it probably was on numerous servers), but playing last night in low level instances -- separate from any of the world servers -- I was feeling a tremendous amount of server lag even after the maximum capacities had been lowered, and I was playing on a realm in the Chicago datacenter. However, this morning at 4:30AM there was still an 1100 person queue to get into Sargeras, but once I was inside the realm there was zero lag at all because the DDoS had already ended (IPViking showed no abnormal activity).
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology

Todays (Friday) maintenance has been extended on the US servers until 11:00 AM PST.
    Guilds: Spirit of St Louis/Saint Louis
    US- Trollbane/Zuljin Horde and Alliance

If only WoW let you port from server to server as easy as Rift, so you could find a less populated area.

Quote Originally Posted by MiRai View Post
    • You drew a dick with your quest item. So did thousands of other people (and most of em posted here.)

What does this mean?

1064min wait...
    I don't think I will be able to play tonight either lol

wonder when this will 'resolve itself' ? cos clearly blizzard are just waiting it out.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnGabriel View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MiRai View Post
    • You drew a dick with your quest item. So did thousands of other people (and most of em posted here.)
    What does this mean?
    Very early on in the Tanaan Jungle scenario you get a quest that has you pick up and carry a barrel full of gun powder. The gun powder is leaking out of the barrel and you leave a trail wherever you walk. People are inclined to draw stupid things on the ground and then continue to share it over and over again (but that list was from reddit).
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology

Quote Originally Posted by JohnGabriel View Post
    [/LIST]

What does this mean?
    There is a quest that leaves a trail after you walk away. And people find it funny to draw figures with it, most notably dicks, often referred to as cocks. Cocks as in 'man with a big cock'. (link)
    Everything that is fun in life is either bad for your health, immoral or illegal!

Quote Originally Posted by zenga View Post
    There is a quest that leaves a trail after you walk away. And people find it funny to draw figures with it, most notably dicks, often referred to as cocks. Cocks as in 'man with a big cock'. (link)
    LOL, I'm really happy that those who can get in to play the game are using their time so wisely.

Warms one's heart as you stare at the log in queue.
    10-boxing Alliance Sargeras and Kil'jaeden