Close
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Default One toon not mounting when master mounts

Hey Folks,

I need a little guidance. I am new to ISboxer and Jamba. I have 3 toons running in a group, everything is working pretty good except one of the toons is not mounting when the master mounts. Any suggestions on what I need to look at?

Thanks
    Last edited by Khatovar : 11-14-2014 at 10:44 AM

How are you telling the slaves to mount? ISBoxer macro? Key broadcast?
    Now playing: WoW (Garona)

I did not set anything up specifically. I assumed it was part of jamba. One toon mounts, the other does not.

I'm not aware of an auto-mount feature of JAMBA and normally you have your mount bound to a key binding. If that key binding is the same on two characters and different on one, then that's the issue.

If you check your key bindings and they do happen to be incorrect on that one character, then make sure you disable your Key Maps before you change it to what it's supposed to be.
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology

Quote Originally Posted by MiRai View Post
    I'm not aware of an auto-mount feature of JAMBA and normally you have your mount bound to a key binding. If that key binding is the same on two characters and different on one, then that's the issue.

If you check your key bindings and they do happen to be incorrect on that one character, then make sure you disable your Key Maps before you change it to what it's supposed to be.
    Yup, Jamba doesn't have any mounting functionality, not by default - that's one place the issue won't be. It could be the mount macro {typos, missing, wrong hotbar}, could be the broadcasting {wrong key, key conflict, not passing}, could be stuck in combat, maybe you didn't get mount training on that toon...
    Blog : Herding Khats
    Team : Kina - Çroaker - Messkit - Lìfetaker - Wìdowmaker
    Newbie Guides : Multiboxing Vol. 1 - Multiboxing Vol. 2 - HotKeyNet - Jamba
    The Almighty Lax made a liar out of me, apparently I DO get prizes for it.
    *Commences Wielding the Banhammer like there's piñatas up in here and I'm Lady Thor*

_ Forum search letting you down? Use the custom Google search _