Close
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 12

Default And So It Begins...

WDsuHZ9.jpg

EDIT: For context, this was just over 5 hours before the launch of WoD.
    Last edited by MiRai : 11-12-2014 at 11:51 PM
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology

I have never personally seen a queue as large for this game.

Barthilas - I was in the high thousands. (Closer to 6500). I wish I took a screenshot, but I went to the shops, cooked dinner, walked the dog, played 19 games of chess, learned to juggle, climbed a mountain, learned to make Foie Gras, and last but not leas, drank a lot of single malt scotch.

And was still at 1500 more to go.

The bad news, is once you get in off the queue, it's unlikely to work. I waited about 2 hours in the queue on Sargeras, and have been getting errors retrieving the character list.

According to the forums, if you can get past the character list hurdle, then entering the world is also a lengthy process.
    Last edited by Tattanka : 11-13-2014 at 06:17 PM

Waited in a two hour queue earlier today, then got in and played for a couple of hours. Gameplay was slightly laggy but really not bad at all while I was in. The quests seem pretty boxer friendly so far with some nice short cut scenes. Looking pretty good overall when you can get in.

I just got to garrisons started when it was time to log - those may be a bit painful.
    10-boxing Alliance Sargeras and Kil'jaeden

I had to fight the Retrieving Character List boss several times, and luckily I was victorious every time.
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology

Gave in last night and resubbed/bought WoD. Felt at 3am tonight to login/logout an alt on Stormscale so they would start gaining rested XP. 800 queue at 3am ... my main realm (kzaak) at 4 am is literally unplayable, cast spell and scratch your nuts for a couple of seconds before it goes off ...
    Everything that is fun in life is either bad for your health, immoral or illegal!

I got in after about an hour wait ( Nazgrel-US ) .. played real smooth..but yea.. garrisons...lots of work ahead hehe
    Currently 5 Boxing 5 Protection Paladins on Whisperwind Alliance
    The Power of Five!!! ( short video )

FML.jpg

Been waiting for 2 hours already.

I never got a queue message, just "Connecting...." "You have been disconnected from the server." And then when I finally did get in, my characters spent 5 minutes warping into and back out of the dark portal with "Instance not available" spam.
    Now playing: WoW (Garona)

Ive been in que for 6.5 hrs and ive still got atleast 2.5 more to go.

WTF did they do to the servers to make em this bad ? Ive played every xpac and this is by far the worst log in times ive ever seen. After running servers with 12 mill subs in BC and Wrath you would think this should be a cake-walk.