Close
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 47

Thread: Warlords

Default Warlords

How many of you bought Warlords for your boxing accounts?

I did ages ago but refunded the 4/5.. and there is part of me that is unsure if it's worth boxing it. I did play a bit of beta, but didn't see enough of it to decide if from a pve perspective it was worth boxing.

On another note I am enjoying playing Marvel Heores 2015 - anyone boxed this?
    Last edited by Andreauk : 11-12-2014 at 03:53 AM

ill be playing all five tonight!

Quote Originally Posted by ebony View Post
    ill be playing all five tonight!
    If I box I will let the queues calm down for a few days.. getting all 5 on may be difficult tonight.. plus I will be in bed soon after launch :P

I'll be boxing 5 boomkins. Gold farming for life.
    The Internet: We Know Drama
    If you're gona screw with my sig at least leave the thing bolded :P

I decided to try it, i cant seem to muster much excitement though.
    Wont be playing until tomorrow eve.

I did buy 5x and planning on playing. However, won't be on for the launch due to real life commitments. Just going to level casually as I am in no real hurry to get everything leveled. Did that for the last few expansions and it really drained a lot of the fun out of it. Plus, actually playing during launch has been a huge pain in the past due to over population and constant server crashes, characters getting stuck, etc.

Cola and chips has been stored. Just-Eat is bookmarked.

First team starts out in 9 hours. I have the rest of the week off just to kick back with my little 5 man armies (9 teams) and my 5 solos. Look forward to fighting people over mobs until dawn
    22 x 5-toon teams on Silvermoon EU

I will be 5 boxing a Paly, resto sham, two ele shams and a mage first ( because they have all the trades covered ). Based on how the leveling goes I will decide if i want to continue boxing or go solo.

I took a week off.. the wrong week 8( .. i had the dates wrong in my head when i requested the days off. So i will be one week behind lol. My vacation starts next Friday, and I have the whole week of Thanksgiving off. But the next few days are going to be full. I wont get any good game time in until late Friday afternoon. I work a long day Thursday and have a company meeting Thursday night.
    Currently 5 Boxing 5 Protection Paladins on Whisperwind Alliance
    The Power of Five!!! ( short video )

Im making my return to WoW for this expansion after having left in Cata, i played briefly with MoP just to max level, then quit. Ill be solo leveling my main monk the first week and a half. I had to take thanksgiving week off for childcare, but that will turn into letting my daughter destroy the house while i 5 box level. (while still taking care of my daughter of course :-P). My Team is still undecided, i left my original paladin 4 shaman team back on the horde side. The team im was planing on play is a mixed Paladin/MAge/WArlock/Shaman/Priest group. Which has all the trades covered, and extra alchemy.

Between WoW, and the catchup im doing in FFXIV for the expansion next year. i should be fairly busy over the the next 2 quarters.
    Meeo/Nibilus

Yep, all ten accounts upgraded and ready to go. Even bought an LG 34UM95 to replace a 30" monitor that gave up the ghost this weekend. Will be nice to see some new challenges to overcome.
    10-boxing Alliance Sargeras and Kil'jaeden