Close
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

Default Jamba + Elvui = keybindings not showing on actionbars

Hi,

I am using Elvui 7.53 and Jamba 6.0.2.3. When I activate Jamba for multiboxing, the keybindins on my actionbar are no longer showing. They still work.
    Does anybody else have this problem or know how to solve it?
    Here are 2 screenshots. The first without Jamba, second with Jamba activated.
    http://www.pic-upload.de/view-252223...90207.jpg.html
    http://www.pic-upload.de/view-252224...90324.jpg.html

Cheers,
    mordas

I stopped using ElvUI because of all the complications it gave me when using Jamba. Couldnt ever figure out why there were things conflicting, because there were no LUA errors. I have had all kinds of issues such as slaves getting removed from party, not being able to change master when I swap screens, whispers not forwarding to my main toon properly, and countless other strange things.

I wish I could help you, but know that you are not alone when it comes to weird bugs with Jamba and ElvUI.

Hmmm, both addons seem to use LibActionButton-1.0. MAYBE this is the problem?

Jamba uses the latest version of LibActionButton (as of development, not yet released) version 57. Current version of Jamba is using version 53.

ElvUI uses version 20.

When a library is loaded by two addons, the library with highest version number is kept and the other is discarded.

So what I imagine happening is that ElvUI has not been updated to use the new version of the library and is having issues. I'm not sure why the authors of ElvUI would leave this library so old for so long. Lots changed in WOW 6.0 for it to need updates (of which it has had plenty).

You might like to ask the ElvUI authors about this.
    Jafula.
    Jamba - Jafula's Awesome Multi Boxer Assistant. An addon for YOU.

Thank you for this hint. I posted on the ElvUI forum.
    http://www.tukui.org/forums/topic.php?id=32524

Cheers,
    mordas

So, the latest version of Jamba 6.0.3-1 has forked this button library and changed the name of it. You might find that this fixes the ElvUI problem without ElvUI having to do anything. Please let me know how you get on.
    Jafula.
    Jamba - Jafula's Awesome Multi Boxer Assistant. An addon for YOU.

Hey Jafula, this solution works, I can see the keybindings.

Thank you,
    mordas

Quote Originally Posted by Jafula View Post
    So, the latest version of Jamba 6.0.3-1 has forked this button library and changed the name of it. You might find that this fixes the ElvUI problem without ElvUI having to do anything. Please let me know how you get on.
    Hey Jafula still having issues with Jamba and ElvUI removing my slaves from the party upon inviting them. Not sure what I can do to fix it.

I made a post on the ElvUI forums but seems traffic is slow for issues that are not of the normal standard.

Quote Originally Posted by Vociferate View Post
    Hey Jafula still having issues with Jamba and ElvUI removing my slaves from the party upon inviting them. Not sure what I can do to fix it.

I made a post on the ElvUI forums but seems traffic is slow for issues that are not of the normal standard.
    I believe if you have ElvUI set to auto-accept invites from friends (or whatever the setting is called) you should disable it.
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology

<3 Amazing thanks so much - something I would have kept missing for years to come.