Close
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
    Blog Entries

Default Should I go with full Dk team or add paladin? WoD

Been wondering, Since I'm leveling new Team from 90 to 100 10x DK's, Been thinking maybe i should put 1 paladin there and 9 DKS'
    Ret paladin that is, I'm more into PvP :-)

RiP 10 box team! - Failarena. US -
    Current Team - TBC - Duo-Boxing |Warlock/Priest
    2v2 arenas and battle grounds!

multiboxing live @ http://twitch.tv/sethlan youtube @ https://youtube.com/sethlan

If your going for a pvp team I would recommend a holy pally rather then a Ret. Even one healer can turn the tide of a fight plus you gain 30% spell damage reduction as a raid cool down plus the buffs (Mastery or stats for dks I would point more towards mastery as it is scales better for dks). My old team used to be 8 UhDKs, Hpally and a MW Monk was Unstoppable!

Dayes/Mel

where/how are you pvping in wod ? far as I know /follow is still removed, unless there is a new way pvp can be boxed, other then Arena, where /follow I think, still works ?

Quote Originally Posted by Shania View Post
    where/how are you pvping in wod ? far as I know /follow is still removed, unless there is a new way pvp can be boxed, other then Arena, where /follow I think, still works ?
    CTM/ITW with mounts/pets or just stand somewhere in ashran there noway to get kicked in ashran.

Quote Originally Posted by Shania View Post
    Follow still works in arenas and skirmishes which is where I will be pvping, along with a little world pvp.

After the first couple of weeks of ashran I would imagine most players are just going to go for the extra 200 conquest and then leave for the week once they get it. I am guessing achievement hunters will be there until they get theirs and then they are gone.

Nevermind, just re-read the OP.
    Now playing: WoW (Garona)