Close
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 11

Default very new to Isboxer, need a little help

Hello
    So i have innerspace, Isboxer, and since two days i work to just do a very simple thing for you but for me its .... humm well
    Used to understand quite quickly but seems my brain is like my bones, very old.

Innerspace version 41
    I am on Windows 8.1 64bit
    Game : SWTOR
    1 computer
    2 accounts

What i succeeded : i can now log into my two accounts without any problem
    What i dont catch : after reading numerous guides and seeing the one on Youtube, i am still struggling with the Keymaps i think.

I have one team of two characters and will never have more
    I would like the Target slot 2 to be my healer and on follow (i dont want any fight from it)
    I completed the Variables Keystrokes (not sur if good though)
    I went in game and gave to all my characters the same keybinds

But once in game, it seems that the auto follow dont work at all.

I gave ° as my keybinding for follow, do i have to give another key to Isboxer to launch the function or as i was doing before, do i have to select manually my target and use the in game keybinding SWTOR ?

Thank you and advance

I remember back in the day setting FTL (follow the leader) in SWTOR was quite challenging. You'll need to include your ISBoxer profile so we can take a look to see where the problem may be.

I do believe it was a two step process; the steps were:

1) target the leader
    2) follow the leader via what you set your in game follow button as. (i.e. `)

This can be done without you manually selecting the target, aka the leader.

Quote Originally Posted by CDNProdigy View Post
    I remember back in the day setting FTL (follow the leader) in SWTOR was quite challenging. You'll need to include your ISBoxer profile so we can take a look to see where the problem may be.

I do believe it was a two step process; the steps were:

1) target the leader
    2) follow the leader via what you set your in game follow button as. (i.e. `)

This can be done without you manually selecting the target, aka the leader.
    coudl this help you ?
    http://www.privatepaste.com/4deef8269b
    (this is the whole copy paste of my profile, but i fear you will hate me as i made so numerous try and changes, i should have asked earlier but well thought i had to give it my best before i ask for help ...)

Feel free to remove any stupidies i could have put in it

Quickly scanning over the profile your follow key is wrong. You'll need something like the attachment:

The follow key's second step refers to what key you set in SWTOR for follow in the keybindings.
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    Last edited by CDNProdigy : 11-07-2014 at 07:15 PM

Quickly scanning over the profile your follow key is wrong. You'll need something like the attachment:

The follow key's second step refers to what key you set in SWTOR for follow in the keybindings.
    Thank you, will try again

Quote Originally Posted by Alleana View Post
    Thank you, will try again
    What about that ? http://www.privatepaste.com/3b81d9eb4a

I did read those pictures so mutiples times and i over read that we had to type in it and not use the scroll down
    But well is that what you told me or did i do the whole worst lol

My keybinding for follow is °
    as well as in game

THought at this point i am totally at a loss of what i willdo in game : once i made my team of two, i have to target the leader again or ? errrr my i feel like that old aunt i had when i was able to help her with computers .....
    Last edited by Alleana : 11-07-2014 at 07:50 PM

I am sorry seems i send you more errors that good stuff, i did reworked again and here the picture of what i get :

Name:  ESSAI.jpg
Views: 112
Size:  91.9 KB

I changed the follow key so it was more clear for me on my isboxer settings
    Sorry for spamming i will try now to log in game and see the mess i have done :P

Thanks again

I remember back in the day setting FTL (follow the leader) in SWTOR was quite challenging.
    To clarify, FTL stands for Focusless, Targetless, and Leaderless. It's technically impossible to set up in SWTOR because the game has no macro system and therefore relies on your slaves to have a target before they can assist -- The best you can do is something like an FL system (which probably sounds confusing and isn't really worth noting).

I'm not correcting you to be a dick, but there's enough confusion around an FTL setup as it is.
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology

humm for me i wonder which langage you speak .... (i am kidding). I wish i could as long years ago understand all those codifications and make a good setting on ISboxer but well, i am happy with the fact i can at least logg two accounts on SWTOR. For the rest i give up, it seems like my brain will explode, so for what its left of it i prefer to keep it :P

Quote Originally Posted by MiRai View Post
    To clarify, FTL stands for Focusless, Targetless, and Leaderless. It's technically impossible to set up in SWTOR because the game has no macro system and therefore relies on your slaves to have a target before they can assist -- The best you can do is something like an FL system (which probably sounds confusing and isn't really worth noting).

I'm not correcting you to be a dick, but there's enough confusion around an FTL setup as it is.
    No need to apologize, feel free to correct me if you think it's wrong. I can handle criticism! (I hope! )

I'm just so used to games and situations where FTL actually stands for follow the leader.