Close
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Default What do garrisons offer the multiboxer?

(Sorry for all the new threads, new forum enthuusiasm..will calm down soon)

im wondering what we can achieve with garrisons ?
    as they can join forces with party members so perma 5 garrisons for missions should be helpful.

What are you guys hoping to do with garrisons?

Make millions of gold. Otherwise i don't care about them. The "mini game" of level the follower and send them on missions has zero interest for me.
    The Internet: We Know Drama
    If you're gona screw with my sig at least leave the thing bolded :P

when you get your followers to 645 ilvl(need 3 with appropriate perks to complete them successfully), there are rare missions that will award you with raid quality gear, one above what you run, so if your doing normal every week it will give you heroic(from what i last heard), a lot of time is going to be needed to be invested in garrisons if you want to level all the buildings to level 3 quickly. its a big time sink.

OH don't forget to farm you apex Crystal daily objective EVERYDAY(you get it from your lvl 2 or 3 town hall)!! you can get around 5600 a week if you do which can purchase gear 630 ilvl cost around 3k, 645 will be released when the first raid unlocks and they cost between 11-16k? to upgrade your 630 piece you bought.

I will be raiding with my team this expansion, it may only be normal but im defiantly trying it need all the gear i can get. i am not waiting for lfr to come out

edit: if your into world pvp you will probably want to look into the gladiators sanctum
    Last edited by tundra622 : 11-07-2014 at 07:44 PM Reason: cleaning up

Yea that Gladiator Sanctum looks awesome as we dont have follow in bgs or anything we can just go around and smash people in World PVP to get our items then do Arena

Quote Originally Posted by Meathead View Post
    Yea that Gladiator Sanctum looks awesome as we dont have follow in bgs or anything we can just go around and smash people in World PVP to get our items then do Arena
    kinda funny the npc that u get from that and it works in ashran (they said nothing is "banned" in ashran) to note you can talk to this npc so something else to interact with. If ofc they don't ban boxers that go ashran with the work rounds.

even if you just stand in the jail or the keep you can still have fun a boxer there. just not moving lol

Well I love doing Arena and if I can just gank people in world pvp to get my gear and have a great laugh at the same time Then thats fun!