Close
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 14

Default Wreaking Havoc in Arathi Basin

Heya peeps!

Just some clips mashed together with music from a few BGs I did. The pre-patch is treating Ret Paladins quite nicely.

Not a showcase of skill or anything, just having fun and trying to re-introduce myself to video editing. Render came out darker than it looked, but meh, good enough.

**EDIT** For some reason you seem to go to Dailymotion for fullscreen to be available... Not sure why this is.

As you might have noticed, I'm broadcasting a back peddle to stop the toons from running off. This just because I'm too lazy to find and make a bind for moving backwards and sometimes IWT seems to lock up and they won't go back to interacting with the Brewpup.
    Last edited by Wubsie : 11-04-2014 at 04:04 PM

Good stuff, but...

1) Why Dailymotion? I think you're the first person I've "known" on the internet to actually upload to that site.

2) Why the heavy vignette on the entire video?
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology

Quote Originally Posted by MiRai View Post
    Good stuff, but...

1) Why Dailymotion? I think you're the first person I've "known" on the internet to actually upload to that site.

2) Why the heavy vignette on the entire video?
    1) Took Youtube a full 30 seconds to flag the video for the song. Dailymotion was the first alternative that popped to mind (RiP Stage6).

2) It looked significantly lighter before rendering. As it wasn't a big or serious project, could not be bothered to go back to change it and render again.

Quote Originally Posted by Wubsie View Post
    1) Took Youtube a full 30 seconds to flag the video for the song. Dailymotion was the first alternative that popped to mind (RiP Stage6).
    That makes sense... and GD I miss Stage6.

Quote Originally Posted by Wubsie View Post
    2) It looked significantly lighter before rendering. As it wasn't a big or serious project, could not be bothered to go back to change it and render again.
    Gotcha, I was just curious.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Nice.. love rets
    Currently 5 Boxing 5 Protection Paladins on Whisperwind Alliance
    The Power of Five!!! ( short video )

GOOD STUFF!

av seen u a few times in bg's on battletag nice to see in action, Oh btw am loving my rets having some fun times in normal!

Finally a quality PvP video where the fights are mostly balanced. Thanks for the entertainment
    Owltoid, Thatblueguy, Thisblueguy, Otherblueguy, Whichblueguy

Wait, how do you box in BGs? lol

Quote Originally Posted by Mokoi View Post
    well, most the footage has enemies constantly coming at him so he doesn't have to move much. but there is a split second where it looks like all his alts are following the main (roughly 44 seconds in). I'm curious how he's managing it, im guessing using interact with target on his passenger mount.
    EVE Online Get Ships. Train Skills.

Quote Originally Posted by Mokoi View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by EaTCarbS View Post
    well, most the footage has enemies constantly coming at him so he doesn't have to move much. but there is a split second where it looks like all his alts are following the main (roughly 44 seconds in). I'm curious how he's managing it, im guessing using interact with target on his passenger mount.
    The same way that others are doing it -- With the Alterac Brew Pup.