Close
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 16

Default Playtime to 100...

Just curious to the time it'll take to get from lvl 90 to lvl 100, anyone have an estimate?
    I've taken 5 days off in order to get at least 5 of my toons to 100, just hope there aren't a lot if collection quests out there
    ..... s l o w l y getting there

I'm guessing the collection quests will be less of a pain than doing the garrison related quests. But I'm looking forward to garrisons!
    Currently 5 Boxing 5 Protection Paladins on Whisperwind Alliance
    The Power of Five!!! ( short video )

From just looking at various posts on other sites, some indicate around 45hrs of play. Not sure if that's in line with like the timeframe from 70-80 or not, if its doable within 3-4 days that sounds encouraging.

...i guess the way the garrison thing works, each toon does their own thing, other in your group would phase out, is this correct?

Single player:

Horde: 6-7h
    Alliance 3,5-4,5h
    Everything that is fun in life is either bad for your health, immoral or illegal!

the fastest time for horde i have seen is 5:17, alliance i have heard 4.5 hours from 90-100 single player. regular players with no knowledge will take 12+ easily
    http://elvinelol.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?49-Guides has 90-100 speed leveling guides for both horde and alliance, have a browze through that if your interested. the horde guy has his run through on twitch stream archive so have a look at that also, it might be usefull

as for collection quests i leveled from 90-96 with a friend and mostly everything shared, wasn't an issue

Quote Originally Posted by zenga View Post
    Single player:

Alliance 3,5-4,5h
    That is crazy fast?!! per level or all 10 levels?

I might do that for other teams.. but I think i will take my time with the first team. It is nice to know that IF you want to level fast.. you can!
    Last edited by Lyonheart : 11-03-2014 at 08:44 PM
    Currently 5 Boxing 5 Protection Paladins on Whisperwind Alliance
    The Power of Five!!! ( short video )

Quote Originally Posted by Lyonheart View Post
    Check the link tundra posted.

Now playing: WoW (Garona)

Quote Originally Posted by Lyonheart View Post

I might do that for other teams.. but I think i will take my time with the first team. It is nice to know that IF you want to level fast.. you can!
    Those were the times my friends (who try to get servers first) roughly got on beta, purely by questing.

Quote Originally Posted by tundra622 View Post
    regular players with no knowledge will take 12+ easily
    No knowledge of what? The map layout or combat mechanics? Because questing is fairly straight forward.
    Everything that is fun in life is either bad for your health, immoral or illegal!

Yes, that's fast... but I thought they did away with server first's achievements

Quote Originally Posted by zenga View Post
    Single player:

Alliance 3,5-4,5h
    so alliance leveling is faster?
    Multiboxing since WoW:BC - MY YOUTUBE!