Close
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 11 to 16 of 16

Quote Originally Posted by zenga View Post
    No knowledge of what? The map layout or combat mechanics? Because questing is fairly straight forward.
    knowledge of optimal quest pathing and the locations of some the treasures. if you don't pick up treasures you are going to HAVE to do every quest in each zone (exception might be Gorgon due to all the bonus objectives), if your leveling in a group drop guild banners when fighting large packs of mobs and they work on treasures also.
    my first play through just from 90-100 took just over 14 hours and i didn't read quest text, my 2nd time i shaved off 2 hours.

Quote Originally Posted by tundra622 View Post
    knowledge of optimal quest pathing and the locations of some the treasures. if you don't pick up treasures you are going to HAVE to do every quest in each zone (exception might be Gorgon due to all the bonus objectives), if your leveling in a group drop guild banners when fighting large packs of mobs and they work on treasures also.
    my first play through just from 90-100 took just over 14 hours and i didn't read quest text, my 2nd time i shaved off 2 hours.
    Watch some vods of the playthroughs from 90-100 and look at the guides that are listed on elvine's forums. If you didn't play beta theres no other way to prefamiliarize yourself with it.
    The Internet: We Know Drama
    If you're gona screw with my sig at least leave the thing bolded :P

This seems almost to fast imo. I thought the whole idea behind having 10 levels this expansion was so it was a longer ride to 100.

As long as they can churn out content faster this round..one tier of content lasting for a year(+/-?) is just not acceptable. I remember at Blizzcon last year the live raid was Siege of Orgrimmar..so was it longer than a year? Thats nutz!

EDIT: SO i just looked it up.. SoO patch was on Sept 10th last year!
    Last edited by Lyonheart : 11-05-2014 at 01:06 AM
    Currently 5 Boxing 5 Protection Paladins on Whisperwind Alliance
    The Power of Five!!! ( short video )

Quote Originally Posted by Lyonheart View Post
    This seems almost to fast imo. I thought the whole idea behind having 10 levels this expansion was so it was a longer ride to 100.

As long as they can churn out content faster this round..one tier of content lasting for a year(+/-?) is just not acceptable. I remember at Blizzcon last year the live raid was Siege of Orgrimmar..so was it longer than a year? Thats nutz!

EDIT: SO i just looked it up.. SoO patch was on Sept 10th last year!
    They have recently stated that the amount of people working on WoW has doubled up compared to the launch of MoP. And they now have the technology and the resources in place to develop faster content.
    Everything that is fun in life is either bad for your health, immoral or illegal!

Why was the alliance time leveling so much faster?

the horde guy has recently updated his guide with his last timed run which was 4 hr 28 mins, i don't think alliance were faster its just the horde took a while to find a faster path.