Close
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 11 to 15 of 15

THANK YOU! That second paragraph was the kind of response I was looking for originally.
    JohnGabriel certainly wasn't being helpful in any way.
    I appeciate the response even though I had responded in the wrong way to get it.
    I apologize for my rudeness. I won't bother anybody else on this matter or any other.
    Last edited by MiRai : 01-06-2015 at 04:00 AM Reason: Formatting

Quote Originally Posted by MacTechDave View Post
    THANK YOU! That second paragraph was the kind of response I was looking for originally.
    JohnGabriel certainly wasn't being helpful in any way.
    I appeciate the response even though I had responded in the wrong way to get it.
    I apologize for my rudeness. I won't bother anybody else on this matter or any other.
    I don't know a whole lot about the Mac broadcasting applications from the recent past. But ... have you considered paying someone to make a basic tool for you?

This might sound ridiculous at first, but there are plenty of those sites where you can post a small project and where free lance developers are looking for a job. Obviously you don't want an isboxer clone for a few bucks, but there are quite a lot of highly skilled kids/uni students taking on projects all the time for anything ranging from 50 to a few 100 $. Windows has Autohotkey, and I can imagine there are similar tools for Mac. There is a very basic AHK script that used to allow broadcasting, and that could be easily extended without any programming knowledge.

It might be worth a shot to google a bit and see if you can find something along those lines, and it might end up costing you way less than having to migrate to keep boxing. Hec, maybe other Mac users are interested to chip in.

Just an idea.
    Last edited by MiRai : 01-06-2015 at 04:01 AM Reason: Formatting
    Everything that is fun in life is either bad for your health, immoral or illegal!

I found that MultiLaunchBox does work still on the Mac.
    I created a separate thread on that under Hardware Tools.
    (actually should be Software Tools, I think, huh? Oopps.)
    There was a new area in the System Preferences>Security & Privacy>Privacy (weird place I thought)

Dave

Hi, Norrin Ive wanted to use MLB but it doesn't seem to work, can you help?

Ivory
    I do not support MLB any longer.
    I do not even own a mac anymore so I dont know how much help I can really be.