Close
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 24

Default Exp Increasing Items

Not sure if WoD changed most of the stuff, but I cant find any items that bind to bnet account that will increase experience gained by x%..

Well, not none.. But I could only find back and head gear from guild vendor and leg (yet to unlock)..

is there other way that can boost some alts to 90 faster? atm im using those 2 gear + repeating instance runs.. so far 3 days and level 32 only -_-
    Nobodyz is perfect. I am Nobodyz.

Blizzard temporarily removed the heirlooms that were previously sold for Justice Points, due to justice points going away. For a short while the PTR had them for sale for gold, but they changed their minds and said that they will re-release them later with some other way of obtaining them.

You can still get the guild heirlooms like you already found, and there's also some PvP heirlooms available for honor, and lastly there is the Argent tournament, but it will take a while to get those.

On sundays you can try for the fishing extravaganza for a ring, but theres usually a lot of competition, and the ring only provides 5% bonus exp.

A good investment is also getting guild banners for your toons. The best one increases XP from killing monsters for guild members within 100 yards by 15%. Having a few of these in your group and cycling through them can result in a decent chunk of extra XP for your group, especially when doing big AOE pulls (for example monkey runs).

Then there's of course Elixir of Ancient Knowledge (at least I've not heard of it being removed). Hard to aquire, but on quiet realms or by camping multiple realms at a time, you might just get lucky to get some of these. I did get about 4 of these just casually checking for the mob every now and then and they do make a huge difference.

thanks man! looks like i found the easiest one to get xtra exp.. i dont really pvp.. so honor option's not for me.. fishing.. maybe not.. i guess i'm left with just what i have now..

Did they remove the heirlooms from the Argent tournament vendor? I haven't been on for a while to check.
    Guilds: Spirit of St Louis/Saint Louis
    US- Trollbane/Zuljin Horde and Alliance

Quote Originally Posted by moosejaw View Post
    Did they remove the heirlooms from the Argent tournament vendor? I haven't been on for a while to check.
    I haven't looked myself, but they said they weren't removing those.
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology

Quote Originally Posted by MiRai View Post
    I haven't looked myself, but they said they weren't removing those.
    So you can still get the chest, shoulders and weapons at the Argent Tourney, but you can't upgrade to L85 cap due to removal of the JP heirlooms. Well at least 80-85 goes by quick enough.
    Guilds: Spirit of St Louis/Saint Louis
    US- Trollbane/Zuljin Horde and Alliance

darkmoon fair has hairlooms as well! and a "ride" you can get 10% xp for a hour.

wow.. seems quite a lot of stuff that can get xtra xp.. am just having head gear for +10% xp.. boosting a pally and priest at the moment.. getting to level 10 is painful enough.. but each deadmine run can get me 1 level (around 5 mins for 1 run).. just that getting there is painfully slow as well.. gonna go to stockade today to run them to around 20.. hopefully can do it fast enough..

Just remember to always "park" your toons in an inn when you log off. Rested XP is a big deal. :P