Close
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Showing results 11 to 20 of 24

hmm.. i gues the leveling process is faster at lower level... once my toons hit 21.. i went to scarlet hall.. on my L84 mage.. i cant even arcane explosion one hit ko the normal elite mobs.. -_- made my runs alot slower.. compared to deadmine or stock.. i guess boosting going to be slower n slower.. ~

but anyway, how do u guys start on a new server? like.. juz form a 5 man and start from lv1? or get a high level over and boost a new team?
    Nobodyz is perfect. I am Nobodyz.

I brought a single level 10 over with bags and gold to fund a team on a new server. Then just leveled them up from 1.

well..the only fun i get running a team from lv 1 now.. is only the dungeon runs.. other than that.. the quest and traveling pains me
    Nobodyz is perfect. I am Nobodyz.

Regarding the new server startup. You can mail your heirlooms to your same battlenet characters, on other servers, to help your leveling.

I am leveling a team 85-90 right now and noticed they change the leveling curve significantly in our favor. I haven't read the patch notes to confirm. I am getting 2% per quest turn in and I am moving to the next zone after 2 maybe 3 quest hubs. Really fast.
    Guilds: Spirit of St Louis/Saint Louis
    US- Trollbane/Zuljin Horde and Alliance

Quote Originally Posted by moosejaw View Post
    Regarding the new server startup. You can mail your heirlooms to your same battlenet characters, on other servers, to help your leveling.

I am leveling a team 85-90 right now and noticed they change the leveling curve significantly in our favor. I haven't read the patch notes to confirm. I am getting 2% per quest turn in and I am moving to the next zone after 2 maybe 3 quest hubs. Really fast.
    Apparently you can only mail herilooms to connected servers. Wont let me send draka->bleeding hollow

Quote Originally Posted by JohnGabriel View Post
    Apparently you can only mail herilooms to connected servers. Wont let me send draka->bleeding hollow
    You can mail your heirlooms to any character on any server using the format: CharacterName-ServerName

Leave out any spaces for realms that have spaces in their names.
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology

I tried to do some boosting via a low level dungeon, toon "A" level 18, toon "B" lvl 90
    just the 2 in ragefire chasm, the lvl 18 got zero xp when trying to run him through.
    did something change with regards to boosting?
    Now, it's fair to mention that they are on 2 different servers/bnet accts, but that shouldn't matter.
    ..... s l o w l y getting there

Quote Originally Posted by Ñightsham View Post
    I tried to do some boosting via a low level dungeon, toon "A" level 18, toon "B" lvl 90
    just the 2 in ragefire chasm, the lvl 18 got zero xp when trying to run him through.
    did something change with regards to boosting?
    Now, it's fair to mention that they are on 2 different servers/bnet accts, but that shouldn't matter.
    You've never been able to boost with only two characters (one being the booster and the other being the boosted) because you don't meet the RaF requirement of being within 4 levels of each other. You need a low-level account linked to character A if you want them to receive any RaF benefits.
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology

i understand the RaF deal, I just created 5 using that and fully understand the level within 4 deal as well as granting levels.
    ...however I know i ran my son's toon through a few dungeons, and i was 90 his was 57 and he was getting xp for that.
    ..... s l o w l y getting there

Blog Entries

You mean no RAF xp or no xp at all? If the latter that is not good.