Close
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Default How do you hot-swap characters between character sets?

General question for the ISBoxer users: how do you guys "hot-swap" in guys from other teams? The reading I did all pointed to having a character set for every combination. So, for example, if I have 5 character sets, and I want to mix and match guys from all of them at various stages, my character set matrix is going to be ludicrously large (plaid, even). Is there a better way? Is the next major version of ISBoxer going to address dynamic slot swapping?

The nice thing about the "!if (character in 'Hunters') /cast blah" + Virtual Combat Keys mechanic is that it abstracts just about everything else, but swapping characters in and out on the fly is still tedious. Any suggestions/threads/etc.?
    Now playing: WoW (Garona)

Generally, if you're using the Pro System then you should just be able to drag and drop any Character into any Slot (granted they're actually on the account which that Slot is currently tied to). If you're not using any type of virtualization then it's likely that you'll need to create multiple Character Sets to cover all your needs.

I imagine it really all depends on your setup and which characters/classes you're swapping around, though.
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology

yea this feature would be nice, every time I want to change team I have to close wow then restart it all :P not a huge hassle but it would be cool to say I want to switch players.

Quote Originally Posted by Meathead View Post
    yea this feature would be nice, every time I want to change team I have to close wow then restart it all :P not a huge hassle but it would be cool to say I want to switch players.
    All you have to do is log out to the character selection screen and re-launch the Character Set.
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology

OMG, I did not read that! rofl so many years of using it also! haha Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by MiRai View Post
    Fck my life I didnt know this either....
    Long super annoyed sigh...