Close
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Default VideoFX Setup Question

I thought I would ask the following question to see if this is even achievable instead of investing hours trying to figure it out. The question is:

When I create a videofx source of my overview, for example, is it possible to create it without everything in the game in the background. (i.e. ships, space, whatever)? I noticed in one of Mosg’s eve videos he achieved something similar with his huds using a viewer and clickbar.

Is this even doable?

I don’t know why but I find all the movement incredibly annoying and distracting.
    Last edited by CDNProdigy : 10-28-2014 at 04:57 PM

His worked because he had a static position of the shield/armor/structure indicators where he could "trim out" the rest. I really doubt you could do that with the overview because the text is always changing. Can you set the background opacity of the overview?
    Now playing: WoW (Garona)

Yeah I think Mosg has a black img with a transparent background where the armor and hull indicators are. This is so that he does not see shield damage. I believe these are all video FX's with a clickbar on top for each of the clients.

Tip when multiboxing zoom as far out as you can on all but your main account. So when you see video fx's they should not have any brackets (ships, drones, structures, etc) behind them.
    EVE IG : vampire Huunuras

haha Zoom. Brilliant! It's funny sometimes on how you can miss something so obvious.

Thanks for the replys!