Close
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 11 to 16 of 16

Quote Originally Posted by Vociferate View Post
    I was trying to figure that out on Vuhdo for ages! But didn't know that I needed to use a macro to add them in to the private party via macro. Time to play with ISBoxer macros and add it to the party invite macro in the settings. Can I add all my characters and just leave it in ISBoxer? Or will it cause issues with Vuhdo?

I made separate ingame macros that only include the toons in their teams, so the only experience I have with this comes from arenas where I only have 2 or 3 of the five. Seems to work fine there. The absent toons simply don't get added to the panel. Again, I've not tried massive lists in the macros though...

Also I'm not sure whether it'll refresh fast enough for it to work if you add it to the invites.
    Last edited by Wubsie : 10-29-2014 at 02:56 AM

Almost forgot - I know you've got your setup already, but just for anyone wondering - the Jamba Team frame does indeed work with mouseover macros, so you should be able to slap a VFX over it and all that fun stuff.
    Blog : Herding Khats
    Team : Kina - Çroaker - Messkit - Lìfetaker - Wìdowmaker
    Newbie Guides : Multiboxing Vol. 1 - Multiboxing Vol. 2 - HotKeyNet - Jamba
    The Almighty Lax made a liar out of me, apparently I DO get prizes for it.
    *Commences Wielding the Banhammer like there's piñatas up in here and I'm Lady Thor*

_ Forum search letting you down? Use the custom Google search _

Quote Originally Posted by Khatovar View Post
    Almost forgot - I know you've got your setup already, but just for anyone wondering - the Jamba Team frame does indeed work with mouseover macros, so you should be able to slap a VFX over it and all that fun stuff.
    I am still learning how to use that VFX stuff, its a new additions since I was last active.

But thank you to all in the thread, really stoked with how my teams are coming along now that I am finally back.

Quote Originally Posted by Wubsie View Post
    Just throwing this out there as an option. Vuhdo does this fairly well with little effort. You can set up a separate panel for "Private Tanks" and use a simple macro to assign your toons as private tanks, making them display in that panel. Just make sure all toons have their sorting order settings the same, and so that they do not place themselves at the top of the list, and they should always be in the same order. I simply do mine based on name. I'll attach a picture of how mine looks ingame.

Attachment 1346
    Simple frame with click healing and focus setting (for focus heal macros when using a tank), repeater frame on top of it and presto! Works fairly well for both PVE and PVP purposes.

Oh, and the macro I use to set the toons as private tanks is as follows:

/vd pt Wubsie,Wubsíe,Wubsìe,Wubsié,Wubsiè ". "/vd pt clear
    You're a hero, it works wonders. Deserves a bump.

This works too for sorting http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/gridconfigurablelayouts
    gridconfigurablelayouts....it's like customlayouts but easy to set up IMO
    It also gets updated and isn't abandoned.

Quote Originally Posted by hannibal View Post
    This works too for sorting http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/gridconfigurablelayouts
    gridconfigurablelayouts....it's like customlayouts but easy to set up IMO
    It also gets updated and isn't abandoned.
    Fantastic. Now I can stop pointing people at a semi-broken add-on (GridCustomLayouts) who want to use Grid.
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology