Close
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

Default Free upgrade to MOP??

Not sure if im the only one? I realised all my cata accounts are being free 'upgraded' to MOP?

is that true?
    Nobodyz is perfect. I am Nobodyz.

Yes, the battle chest was upgraded to include Mists of Pandaria when 6.0.2 launched.
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology

Quote Originally Posted by MiRai View Post
    Yes, the battle chest was upgraded to include Mists of Pandaria when 6.0.2 launched.
    wow.. got a free upgrade to MOP for 5 acct.. haha.. cool ~
    Nobodyz is perfect. I am Nobodyz.

Just did 5 new accounts on a 2nd Bnet acct and used some old unused cd keys and it upgraded them to MoP. I did the RaF to those as well.
    Plan is to get as many teams to at least 60 in order to get the veteran profession bonuses.
    I had a small issue and spoke to a Blizz employee, and she happen to be a 4 boxer as well.
    ..... s l o w l y getting there

Quote Originally Posted by Ñightsham View Post
    Just did 5 new accounts on a 2nd Bnet acct and used some old unused cd keys and it upgraded them to MoP. I did the RaF to those as well.
    Plan is to get as many teams to at least 60 in order to get the veteran profession bonuses.
    I had a small issue and spoke to a Blizz employee, and she happen to be a 4 boxer as well.
    Profession bonuses are gone since the pre-patch.

Thats not good. I even mentioned it to the rep and she didn't say otherwise.
    but oh well.... Still can 10box now

Additional comment..... The still show it HERE just a boost to the primary profession at 60 and above.
    Last edited by Ñightsham : 10-28-2014 at 01:55 PM
    ..... s l o w l y getting there

Quote Originally Posted by Ñightsham View Post
    Thats not good. I even mentioned it to the rep and she didn't say otherwise.
    but oh well.... Still can 10box now

Additional comment..... The still show it HERE just a boost to the primary profession at 60 and above.
    My apologies, I thought you meant the bonuses such as +crit for skinning, +str for mining, etc. Those bonuses are all gone.