Close
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 11 to 12 of 12

so basically i can get banned for queing more than 5 (of my) people in?

Quote Originally Posted by Ualaa View Post
    An addon like AV Pre-enabler, would have multiple queue at as close to simultaneously as possible.
    I believe OQueue might be similar, in that it attempts to get more than five people into the same battleground.

There is a distinct advantage, when you have 80% of the players from the same group and communicating over ventrilo/teamspeak/skype/whatever to coordinate whatever they're doing.

Blizzard doesn't mind when a group of five queue together, since they allow you to queue as a group.
    Utilizing mechanics of the game, or whatever, to get more than five in at once... or at least to attempt to, which will sometimes work and sometimes not... I guess that is now considered exploitive behavior.

It wasn't cause for a suspension or banning when I was playing, but Ebony's information is more recent than mine.
    as from what i understand using AV Pre-enabler & oque both got changed so they no longer works from the blocked api, this was changed a good year ago.
    players was still getting round it even though there was blue posts why i got removed etc in av gy farming. Then not long after players got a 72 hour suspension on there accounts. (a lot of the big guilds that was doing in eu)

it does still scare me in bg's using itw/ctm but then am going by the fact that the TOS and or NO blue post has Ever Ever Ever said /follow got removed becouse of multiboxing.

Even to this day with the ashran stuff they not said they removed it becouse of multiboxing. They just said we saw it was going to be a problem on beta. and still asking to this day they not said a Yes or No that going to ashran/bg's multiboxing is braking any of there rules, and just said we understand you need follow but we do not ""support"" multiboxing.

so i take that as find a way round it and have "fun"

Quote Originally Posted by isboxerscrub View Post
    so basically i can get banned for queing more than 5 (of my) people in?
    there should be noway to join with more then "5" chars at the same time. queuing at the same time would be classed as getting round this.

I would not box more then five in pvp your just making more drama for blizzard to remove more workarounds. 10 chars are to powerful and it puts the other side really hard to do much about it. might be fun for you but think about the other side more as this is how blizzard is looking at it. save your money.
    Last edited by ebony : 10-29-2014 at 10:30 AM